任賢齊 - 我是一隻魚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 我是一隻魚




我是一隻魚
I Am a Fish
可不可以不想你 我需要振作一下
Can I not think about you? I need to pull myself together.
七八九月的天氣 像我和你需要下一場雨
The weather in July, August and September, like you and I, needs a rain.
需要你 我是一隻魚 水裡的空氣
I need you. I am a fish. The air in the water,
是你小心眼和壞脾氣 沒有你
is your pettiness and bad temper. Without you,
像離開水的魚 快要活不下去
I am like a fish out of water. About to die.
不能在一起 游來游去
We can't be together, swimming around.
能不能讓你清醒 愛是快樂的事情
Can you wake up? Love is a happy thing.
我只有真心而已 世界末日我都不會離去
I only have a true heart. Even on the day of judgement, I will not leave.
需要你 我是一隻魚
I need you. I am a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your pettiness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚
Without you, I am like a fish out of water.
快要活不下去 不能在一起 游來游去
About to die. We can't be together, swimming around.
我是一隻站在岸上的魚
I am a fish standing on the shore.
如何能忘記曾經活在海裡 曾經我活在你的生命
How can I forget that I once lived in the ocean? I once lived in your life.
需要你 我是一隻魚
I need you. I am a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your pettiness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚 快要活不下去
Without you, I am like a fish out of water. About to die.
為什麼不能在一起 需要你 我是一隻魚
Why can't we be together? I need you. I am a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your pettiness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚 快要活不下去 不能在一起 游來游去
Without you, I am like a fish out of water. About to die. We can't be together, swimming around.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.