任賢齊 - 無妳就無我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 無妳就無我




無妳就無我
Without You, I Exist No More
誰人會瞭解 痛苦的心裡 有多少無奈的情愛 誰人通排解
Who can understand my bitter heartache, And the helplessness in my love for you?Who can ease my sorrow?
寂寞的心裡 為妳忍耐 為妳吞落傷心的目屎
I bear the loneliness, I swallow my tears for you.
無妳就無我 無奈倒相偎 妳說我無情 無真心來對待
Without you, I exist no more, Yet we are forced to remain together.You accuse me of being heartless, Of not treating you with sincerity.
我的心肝 親像作地震 搖到晃到只剩我一人
My heart trembles like an earthquake,Shaking, crumbling, Leaving me all alone.
我的心情 親像作風颱 吹到淋到只剩這條歌
My emotions are like a typhoon, Blowing, raining, leaving only this song.
空想的日子 總是這孤單 只有燒酒來作伴 誰人通瞭解
Empty days stretch before me, Only alcohol for company.Who can comprehend?
寂寞的心裡 為妳犧牲 為妳吞落傷心的目屎
My heart aches in loneliness for you, I sacrifice and swallow my tears for you.
無緣的情愛 無奈的悲哀 多情的心態 像起落的大海
Our love is unrequited, our sorrow unending, My emotions surge like the tumultuous sea.
深深的戀情 親像這條歌 唱到哭到只剩我一人
Our love story is like this song,Filled with weeping And leaving me all alone.
茫茫的心情 滿腹的心聲 心愛的人 無妳就無我
My heart is heavy, My thoughts are filled with you.My love, without you, I exist no more.
深深的戀情 親像這條歌 唱到哭到只剩我一人
Our love story is like this song,Filled with weeping And leaving me all alone.
茫茫的心情 滿腹的心聲 心愛的人 無妳就無我
My heart is heavy, My thoughts are filled with you.My love, without you, I exist no more.
深深的戀情 親像這條歌 心愛的人 無妳就無我
Our love story is like this song,My love, without you, I exist no more.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.