伍佰 - 美麗新世界 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍佰 - 美麗新世界




美麗新世界
A New Beautiful World
喝醉了以後 還能想些什麼 是純純的愛 是飄飄的愁
When you're drunk, are you still able to think about anything? Pure, innocent love? Or maybe floating, unknown sadness?
不要說你我 都無法掙脫 只要閉著眼睛 妳就會感動
Don't say that you and I are unable to break free. As long as you close your eyes, you will be touched.
將一個天空 劃上一道彩虹 有綠綠的樹 和暖暖的風
Drawing a rainbow across the sky with green, leafy trees and a warm, gentle breeze,
給我一杯酒 我輕輕的說 只要忘記曾經 妳就能自由
Give me a drink and I'll tell you softly, that if you can just forget the past, you'll finally be free.
是誰將我的夢敲破 太陽下的河水它不停留
Who was it that shattered my dreams? The river's water flows ceaselessly in the sun.
有一個美麗的新世界 它在遠方等我
There is a beautiful new world waiting for me in the distance.
那裡有天真的孩子 還有姑娘的酒窩
There, the children are innocent, and the girls have the prettiest dimples.
有一個美麗的新世界 叫我慢慢的走
There is a beautiful new world calling me to walk slowly.
海浪它總是一波波 不要停歇不回頭
The waves keep coming one after another, never stopping, never turning back.
啦~~ 啦~~ 啦~~ 啦~~
La~ la~ la~ la~





Writer(s): 伍佰


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.