伍佰 - 親愛的妳 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍佰 - 親愛的妳




親愛的妳
My Dear You
找一個沒有人的午夜山頭 解開我衣釦讓我大聲呼吼
Find a deserted midnight mountaintop, unbutton my shirt and let me shout at the top of my lungs
就讓那強冷的寒風它用力吹著我 能不能將妳從我心中吹走
Let that strong, cold wind blow hard against me, and see if it can blow you away from my mind
但是親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 忘記妳曾經為我哭泣
But my dear, please don't forget, don't forget the times you cried for me, oh oh
親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 過去地種種甜甜蜜蜜
My dear, please don't forget, don't forget all the sweet memories we shared, oh oh
從來沒想過 會如此難受 冷漠的妳看著那慌張的我
Never thought it would be so hard, you indifferent, watching me in a panic
哦真的從來沒想過 會如此難受 當你就這樣 放開我的手
Oh, truly, never thought it would be so hard when you let go of my hand
但是親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 忘記妳說過天長地久
But my dear, please don't forget, don't forget you said you'd love me forever, oh oh
親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 忘記妳愛我花開花落
My dear, please don't forget, don't forget you loved me through the changing seasons, oh oh oh oh
誰說不想妳 誰說不想妳 誰說不想和妳在一起
Who says I don't miss you? Who says I don't miss you? Who says I don't want to be with you?
誰說不想妳 誰說不想妳 誰說不想和妳在一起
Who says I don't miss you? Who says I don't miss you? Who says I don't want to be with you?
誰說不想妳 不想你 誰說不想妳 不想你 誰說不想和妳在一起
Who says I don't miss you, don't miss you? Who says I don't miss you, don't miss you? Who says I don't want to be with you?
誰說不想妳 不想你 誰說不想妳 不想你 誰說不想和妳在一起
Who says I don't miss you, don't miss you? Who says I don't miss you, don't miss you? Who says I don't want to be with you?
但是親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 我把那全部的我 給了全部的妳
But my dear, please don't forget, I gave you all of me, all of me
但是親愛的妳 請妳不要忘記 我不想 就此 離別了妳
But my dear, please don't forget, I don't want to let you go, oh oh oh oh
別想離開我
Don't think of leaving me, oh oh oh oh
別想離開我
Don't think of leaving me, oh oh oh oh
別想離開我
Don't think of leaving me






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.