伍佰 - 點煙 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍佰 - 點煙




點煙
Smoke a Cigarette
伍佰 點煙
Wubai Smoke a Cigarette
手拿著一支昨暝點的薰
I hold a cigarette that I lit last night
長長的薰屎掉落暝床
The long ash falls on the dark bed
是安怎 夜那這麼長
Why is the night so long?
手拿著一支昨暝點的薰
I hold a cigarette that I lit last night
邊啊的查某 睏甲足溫馴
The girl beside me is sleeping soundly
是安怎 路那這呢遠
Why is the journey so far?
誰人知影 日子是什麼
Who knows what life is?
我干單知影古意真歹過日子
I only know the past is hard to get over
誰人知影 將來是欲去佗位
Who knows where the future lies?
我干單知影男子漢賭的是一口氣
I only know a man's pride is at stake
手拿著一支擱在點的薰
I hold a cigarette that I'm still smoking
試看嘛 手盤是硬亦軟
Trying to see if my hands are hard or soft
管太伊 什麼澎泡的痕
Forget about the bubbles' traces
我不知影 什麼是回頭
I don't know what regret is
為著朋友絕對愛對甲到
I will always be loyal to my friends
我不知影 青春當時會變老
I don't know that youth will turn into old age
干單知影男子漢無應該目屎流
I only know a man should never shed tears
我敢用性命 去交換一個知己
I dare to exchange my life for a confidant
橫直人肉鹹鹹 社會講的是道義
After all, human flesh is salty and society values loyalty
我有氣魄 甘願剖腹來相見
I have the courage to cut open my belly to show you
但是知己啊知己 你到底是在佗位
But my confidant, where are you?
手拿著一支最後點的薰
I hold my last cigarette
火若消熄 天若光
When the fire goes out and the sky brightens
那親像 一生的命運
It's like the fate of life
手拿著一支最後點的薰...
I hold my last cigarette...





Writer(s): Wu Xiong Wang, Bai Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.