伍佰 - 往事欲如何 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍佰 - 往事欲如何




往事欲如何
Seeking Former Love
风吹影摇移
The wind blows, the shadows move,
伴着 麻黄的树枝
Along with the branches of the ephedra,
看见海面的
See the sea,
烧风 拆破了云碎
The whistling wind breaks the clouds.
难免轰轰叫
I can't help but roar,
海螺 听见你踌蹴
Conch, I hear your hesitation,
眼前离别时
At the moment of parting,
你是 波浪伊是水
You are the waves, and she is the water.
越头伊不愿切 往事欲如何
Turning my head, she would not leave. Past love, what can I do?
要将伊初恋心肝放在佗
I want to put her first love in her heart.
熟识你了后佗位找
After I meet you, where can I find her?
眼泪嘛不愿切 以后欲如何
Tears would not leave. Future, what can I do?
我知影恁拢暂时不要想这
I know you all just don't want to think about it for now.
拢说无话
Let's not talk about it.
越头伊不愿切 往事欲如何
Turning my head, she would not leave. Past love, what can I do?
要将伊初恋心肝放在佗
I want to put her first love in her heart.
熟识你了后佗位找
After I meet you, where can I find her?
海风嘛不愿切 白云欲如何
The sea breeze would not leave. What can the white clouds do?
我知影恁拢暂时不要受罪
I know you all just don't want to suffer for now.
爱情是假
Love is fake.
站在你身边
Standing by your side,
犁头 没说半个字
The plough does not speak a word.
难免轰轰叫
I can't help but roar,
海螺 欲来潜水鼻
Conch, I want to come to dive.





Writer(s): 伍佰


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.