伍佰 - 答案 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍佰 - 答案




答案
Answer
我每天在尋找答案
I search for answers every day
尋找每一個可能暗示的地方
Searching every possible place that could give me a clue
有時等時間來衡量
Sometimes I wait for time to weigh in
有時就在那 角落隱藏
Sometimes it's hiding around the corner
我要找一生的答案
I want to find the answers of life
你是否願意和我一起闖
Are you willing to explore with me?
所有的事我們一起分享
We'll share everything together
前面的道路 不知會怎樣
I don't know what lies ahead
是不是青春後就變老 面對感情總是輸掉
Will I grow old after my youth? I always lose in love
如何得到一個真心的擁抱
How can I get a sincere embrace?
太多的相信變成遺憾 鳥兒只能離開樹梢
Too much trust becomes regret. A bird can only leave the treetops.
面對這強風 要越飛變越高
In the face of this strong wind, I have to fly higher and higher.
什麼才是真的重要 不要終點前才明瞭
What is truly important? Don't wait until the end to understand.
忘掉多少悲傷才不會沮喪
How much sadness must I forget before I can stop being discouraged?
一直有你在我的身旁 我也挺起我的肩膀
With you by my side, I can stand tall.
發現我的心情全在你的容顏上
I find that my every feeling is on your face.
原來你就是我的答案
You are the answer I've been looking for.
我要找一生的答案
I want to find the answers of life
如果沒有你 選擇會更難
If I didn't have you, it would be harder to choose.
謝謝你跟我一起分擔
Thank you for sharing this with me
未來的險路我們一起闖
Let's face the dangerous road ahead together.





Writer(s): Bai Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.