SKY WU - 少年心 (合唱) - traduction des paroles en anglais

少年心 (合唱) - SKY WUtraduction en anglais




少年心 (合唱)
A Boy's Heart (Chorus)
揚一場遠遠的風送我
May a distant wind lift me up,
少年的夢如穹蒼一帆
A boy's dream, a vast blue sky to sail through,
自來且自去 不帶一抹塵泥
Free to come and go, leaving no trace,
萬水千山 盡映我心底
Rivers and mountains, reflecting in my soul.
畫一面遠方風景送我
Paint me a distant landscape to see,
少年的眸總嚮往天空
A boy's eyes always reaching for the heavens,
難解功名利 天地我自任性
Fame and fortune I don't seek,
願拿青春 換盡世間寂寞
I'll trade my youth for all the world's loneliness.
解不開 少年的情
I can't unravel, boy's emotions,
聚散豈能隨心
Gathering and scattering beyond my control,
浮世情仇悲歡離合
Life's joys and sorrows, love and loss,
我泣我飄零
I weep, I drift away.
唱一曲澎湃的歌送我
Sing me a song of passion and fervor,
少年的心如波濤洶湧
A boy's heart, like waves crashing ashore,
幾番風雪雨 是非隨雲散去
Through storms and trials, right and wrong fade,
啟願羈絆 在紅塵小愛裡
My wish to break free from the chains of love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.