伍思凱 - 美麗的錯誤 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍思凱 - 美麗的錯誤




美麗的錯誤
Beautiful Mistake
Etre belle... est ma seule raison de vivre (美麗... 是我活下去的信念...)
To be beautiful... is my only reason to live
Impossible... de te laisser decouvrir mes defauts (不可能... 被你發現任何缺陷)
Impossible... to let you discover my flaws
Je firis mon eyeliner... bientot (等我補一下眼線... 下一秒...)
Let me just finish my eyeliner... soon
Les sentimerts d′anour... viend'ont (愛情又會... 馬上出現...)
Feelings of love... will come
妳說左邊仰角30度 才能將所有美麗看清楚
You say that 30 degrees on the left is the only angle where all your beauty can be seen
所以妳花費金錢無數 不容許妳的完美有所失誤
Therefore, you spend countless amounts of money as you can't afford any imperfections
妳說晶瑩剔透的肌膚 會散發一種催情的激素
You say that your crystal clear skin secretes an aphrodisiac
所有男人都會忍不住 在妳性感魅力面前一一臣服
All men can't resist laying down before your sexy allure
我的頭在發燙 燙得太久想吐
My head is boiling, it's been boiling for too long
科技的進步 竟讓神經打結短路
The advancements of technology are tangling and short-circuiting my nerves
對不起 這領悟 太殘酷
I'm sorry, this epiphany is too cruel
原諒我的麻木 美不是種錯誤 請把我當成怪物
Forgive me but being beautiful is not a mistake, please treat me like a monster
每個男人都讓她傷心 每一次都是別人的問題
Every man has hurt her, and every time it was someone else's fault
擦上瞞天過海的粉底 相信越美麗越能得到愛情
You put on a deceptive amount of foundation, convinced that the more beautiful you are, the more love you can receive
每個男人都讓她傷心 最好的那個輪不到自己
Every man has hurt her, the best one is out of her reach
迷人香水緊緊的擁抱 有沒有想過這會讓人窒息 讓人窒息 讓人窒息
Your alluring perfume embraces you tightly, have you considered that it can suffocate
每個男人都讓她傷心 最好的那個輪不到自己
Every man has hurt her, the best one is out of her reach
迷人香水緊緊的擁抱 有沒有想過這樣會讓人窒息
Your alluring perfume embraces you tightly, have you considered that it can suffocate
Mes defauts... Tes gens n′en verront rien... sauf toi.
Mes defauts... Tes gens n′en verront rien... sauf toi.
(我的缺陷... 正常人看不到... 除了怪物...)
(My flaws... Normal people won't see them... except for monsters...)





Writer(s): Hsu Shih Chen, Lin Zhi Nian, Wu Si Kai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.