伍思凱 - 风的独白 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 伍思凱 - 风的独白




风的独白
Monologue of the Wind
读过岁月忧喜年华 写不尽天涯
I've read the joys and sorrows of years, but I can't write all of life's paths.
闻遍每一朵四季的花 春梦皆霎那
I've smelled every flower of the four seasons, but spring dreams are but a moment.
潇洒来去无人问 寂寞谁知晓
I come and go freely, but no one asks, who knows my loneliness?
怀里藏不完人间悲欢 我的梦依旧孤单
My heart can't hold all the joys and sorrows of the world, my dreams are still lonely.
只要那里有新的消息 就往那儿流浪
Wherever there's news, I wander there.
听说三月到了江南 回头又一年
I heard that March has come to the south of the Yangtze River, another year has passed.
没有行囊也没有故乡 只有路漫漫
I have no luggage, no hometown, only a long road ahead.
做客山林海为家 冷暖谁牵挂
I live in the mountains and seas, who cares about my well-being?
梦里陪不尽春去秋来 伴不完花落花开
In my dreams, I can't陪不尽 all the springs and autumns, I can't伴不完 all the flowers that bloom and fall.
一天又一天游戏人间 明日又天涯
Day after day, I play in the world, tomorrow I'll be far away.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.