何志健 - 祝福了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 何志健 - 祝福了




祝福了
I Wish You Well
长长的路 长长的走着
Long road, long walk
走了多久 已不记得
How long it's been I can't recall
如果的人是什么角色
In this play of life, what role do I play?
想了很久 我已经累了
I've pondered for so long, I'm exhausted
最初的(最近的) 执着呢
My initial (most recent) obsession
不是说好了 说好的
Didn't we agree? What we said
怎么转了个身还是变了
How come things changed after you turned around?
说真的(快不快乐) 又如何
Honestly, (are you happy or not?) what does it matter?
这不是你的 是我的
This isn't yours, it's mine
到后来也不会是永远的
In the end, it will never be forever
路还是要走的
The road must be traveled
不管天气是怎样的
No matter what the weather is
风景如何
Or the scenery
路总是要走的
The road must always be traveled
哪管明天将会如何
Regardless of what tomorrow may bring
祝福了
I wish you well
祝福了
I wish you well






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.