何雁詩 feat. 張子丰 - 線上情歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 何雁詩 feat. 張子丰 - 線上情歌




線上情歌
Online Love Song
絲質披肩小背心 紫色高踭更合襯
Silky shrug, tank top, purple heels so right
西裝恤衫打領呔 我太像過路人
Suit, shirt, and tie, I'm like a nobody in sight
精心挑選轉個身 配搭最襯色我在這街角等
Carefully chosen, I turn around, matched in the most flattering way, I wait on this street corner
你相貌 如同相中人
You look just like your picture
我全憑望你手中花才步近
I only approached because of the flowers in your hand
問你好嗎 真開心相見第一次
How are you? So happy to meet you for the first time
我太緊張 只懂講天氣作開始
I'm so nervous, all I can do is talk about the weather to start
文字網絡拉近我共你 難道說話總要靠按鈕手指
Words and the internet have brought us closer, shouldn't we be able to talk without relying on buttons and fingertips?
字句溝通 真的不需見面可以
Word communication, really, we can do it without meeting in person
幻想多好 現實又像殘酷故事
The fantasy is so beautiful, but the reality is more like a cruel story
鳴謝你喜歡我 透過視頻又怎看清楚妳
Thank you for liking me, but how can I really see you through a video call?
讓我拉近你 看一次
Let me get closer to you, just once
餐廳燭光跟美景 拘謹得不太盡興 Yeah
Candlelight in a restaurant and a beautiful view, but the formality is killing the mood, yeah
想知的都講你聽 說笑逗你高興 Woo
I told you everything I wanted to know, I tried to make you laugh, woo
手牽手出走逛街 看見紅黃燈變綠 你不作聲
We walked hand-in-hand down the street, you saw the traffic light turn green and didn't say a word
我回頭 停步想親你
I turned around, stopped, and wanted to kiss you
發段文字訊息 方給你認證
I sent a text message to get your permission
問你好嗎 可否親親你第一次
How are you? Can I kiss you for the first time?
我太緊張 低首望著螢幕注視
I'm so nervous, I look down at my phone screen
文字網絡拉近我共你 從面書方窺探到我的心意
Words and the internet have brought us closer, but even Facebook can't show me your true feelings
字句溝通 真的不需見面可以
Word communication, really, we can do it without meeting in person
幻想多好 現實又像殘酷故事
The fantasy is so beautiful, but the reality is more like a cruel story
鳴謝你喜歡我 透過視頻又怎看清楚妳
Thank you for liking me, but how can I really see you through a video call?
讓我拉近你 看一次
Let me get closer to you, just once
上線要有多快 心的差距便是有多大
No matter how fast the internet is, the distance between our hearts will always be there
無藍牙和Wi-fi 抱著你 我更加輕快
Without Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, I can hold you closer, and I feel much lighter
問我可否 當小粉絲每日關注
Can I be your biggest fan, following you every day?
做我身邊 遮風兼擋雨大鐵樹
Be my shelter from the wind and rain, my strong and steady tree
文字網絡拉近我共你 兩心拉緊需要靠實際相處
Words and the internet have brought us closer, but our hearts need to be connected through real experiences
默契相通 不得不親眼望一次
We need to have that unspoken understanding, we need to look into each other's eyes
再見當天 新的一天又再開始
The day after we met, a new day began
鳴謝你喜歡我 哪怕電池耗光也可跟妳
Thank you for liking me, even if my battery dies, I'll be with you
在轉燈剎那吻一次
Kiss me once, as the light turns






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.