余天 - 榕樹下 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 余天 - 榕樹下




榕樹下
榕樹下
余天
Yu Tian
榕樹下
Under the Banyan Tree
路邊一棵榕樹下 是我懷念的地方
The spot I yearn for is by the roadside under a banyan tree
晴朗的天空 涼爽的風
Under the clear sky and cool breeze,
還有醉人的綠草香
Where the intoxicating scent of green grass lingers.
和妳繞過小路彎彎 情人山坡看斜陽
Where we took the winding path and watched the sunset on Lover's Hill.
晚霞照上妳的臉 情話綿綿說不完
As the setting sun cast a glow upon your face, our sweet nothings filled the air.
妳可想起榕樹下 可曾想起緣草香
My dearest, do you remember the banyan tree? Or the scent of the green grass?
路邊一棵榕樹下 是我見妳的地方
It was under the banyan tree that I first laid eyes on you.
甜美的笑容 親切的話 還有默默的情意長
Your sweet smile, your gentle words, and the silent affection that blossomed between us.
妳曾陪我留戀春光 盡情細訴心中願
You were there when I reveled in the beauty of spring, as I poured out my heart's desires.
幾個春天已過去 就是就是不能忘
Spring has come and gone many times since then, but I cannot forget.
妳可想起榕樹下 可曾想起綠草香
Ah, my dearest, do you remember the banyan tree, or the scent of the green grass?





Writer(s): Unknown Writer, Shen Zhi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.