信樂團 - 海闊天空 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 信樂團 - 海闊天空




海闊天空
Broad Skies
我曾懷疑我 走在沙漠中
I once doubted my path through the barren sands,
從不結果 無論種什麼夢
No dreams bore fruit, no matter what I planned,
才張開翅膀 風卻變沉默
My wings unfurled, met with silence's cruel might,
習慣傷痛能不能算收穫
Can pain endured be a lesson worth the fight?
慶幸的是我 一直沒回頭
Yet I did not waver, my resolve held fast,
終於發現 真的是有綠洲
And lo! A verdant oasis at long last,
每把汗流了 生命變的厚重
Each drop of sweat shed, my spirit waxing strong,
走出沮喪才看見新宇宙
From depths of despair, a universe reborn.
海闊天空 在勇敢以後
Broad skies, my reward for facing every fear,
要拿執著 將命運的鎖打破
With tenacity, I'll shatter fate's iron sphere,
冷漠的人 謝謝你們曾經看輕我
To those who doubted, I extend my grace,
讓我不低頭 更精采的活
Your scorn fueled my fire, my life's vibrant pace.
凌晨的窗口 失眠整夜以後
Through sleepless nights, at dawn's ethereal glow,
看著黎明 從雲裡抬起了頭
I watch the sun ascend, casting aside my woe,
日落是沉潛 日出是成熟
Like day's radiant rebirth, my soul anew,
只要是光一定會燦爛的
For even in darkness, light will break through.
海闊天空 在勇敢以後
Broad skies, my reward for facing every fear,
要拿執著 將命運的鎖打破
With tenacity, I'll shatter fate's iron sphere,
冷漠的人 謝謝你們曾經看輕我
To those who doubted, I extend my grace,
讓我不低頭 更精采的活
Your scorn fueled my fire, my life's vibrant pace.
海闊天空 狂風暴雨以後
Broad skies, through storms and raging gales,
轉過頭 對舊心酸一笑而過
I emerge triumphant, leaving sorrows behind,
最懂我的人 謝謝一路默默的陪我
To those who stood by, my gratitude profound,
讓我擁有好故事可以說
Your love sustained me, your faith unwavering,
看未來 一步步來了
The future beckons, its promise ever-near.





Writer(s): 姚若龍, 임기훈, 최준영


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.