倪安東 - 第一課 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 倪安東 - 第一課




第一課
First Lesson
我是流浪者 没有人认得
I am a wanderer, no one knows me,
飘洋过海 开始了旅程
I crossed the ocean and began my journey.
跳跃的时鐘 摺叠过的梦
The ticking clock, the folded dream,
这一次 发誓不当观众
This time, I swear I won't be an audience.
够不够快乐 该对谁坦诚
Am I happy enough? Who should I confess to,
证明自己活著 前进是第一课
To prove that I am alive, moving forward is the first lesson.
义无反顾 一秒都不耽搁
Without hesitation, not a second to spare,
练习变成大人 孤单是第一课
Practicing becoming an adult, loneliness is the first lesson.
适应每个没有你的场合
Adapting to every occasion without you,
失眠的凌晨 还有谁醒著
In the sleepless dawn, who else is awake?
善意回应 我所有疑问
Respond kindly to all my questions.
记忆多沉重 我一概承受
Oh, the memory is so heavy, I bear it all,
绝不闪躲 渴望能自由
Never flinch, longing to be free.
够不够独特 该对谁负责
Am I unique enough? Who should I be responsible to,
扮演新的角色 放弃是第一课
Playing a new role, giving up is the first lesson.
勇敢转身 请别说捨不得
Turn around bravely, please don't say you can't bear to let go,
爱就爱到深刻 瞭解是第一课
Love deeply, understanding is the first lesson.
这点心声 你是否听见了
Have you heard this little thought of mine?
流浪者的第一课 学会放下所有的
The wanderer's first lesson, learning to let go of all
我们之间的回忆 直到自己醒著
The memories between us, until I awaken.
我努力的去装做 不在乎我还不捨
I try to pretend I don't care, I still can't let go,
这是我的孤独自由我全都负责
This is my lonely freedom, I am responsible for it all.
Now I′m not afraid to
Now I'm not afraid to
Face mistakes I've made
Face the mistakes I've made,
Take a class on follow through
Take a class on following through,
Learning to make my dreams come true
Learning to make my dreams come true.
Never knew had to go
Never knew I had to go
Through this just to forget you.
Through this just to forget you.
But I′m better off now,
But I'm better off now,
No regrets and thank you.
No regrets and thank you.
爱就爱到深刻 瞭解是第一课
Love deeply, understanding is the first lesson.
这点心声 你是否听见了
Have you heard this little thought of mine?





Writer(s): Ge Da Wei, Zheng Nan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.