Justin Lo - 一粒糖 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Justin Lo - 一粒糖 - Live




一粒糖 - Live
One Sugar - Live
一杯酒一整天我一個人
A glass of wine, a whole day, I'm alone.
怎麼他怎麼她也不坐近
Why doesn’t he, why doesn’t she sit closer?
一得到一損失過於上心
Gaining one thing, losing another, I care too much.
到處走也像獨行
Walking everywhere feels like walking alone.
走不出捨不得每天競爭
I can't walk out, can't let go, competing every day.
感官給保險箱徹底軟禁
My senses are locked up in a safe.
想開心只關心我的野心
I only want to be happy, only care about my ambition.
眼裡竟再沒別人
There's no one else in my eyes.
最自私病人 要是與旁人拉近
But the most selfish patient, if he gets close to others,
軟弱者慰問 才付出最小的憐憫
to comfort the weak, only pays the smallest amount of pity.
還是會 明白到 能望見遠比看不到更吸引
He will still understand that what can be seen is more attractive than what cannot be seen.
嫌拿得不夠吧
Do you think it's not enough?
全因專注在
All because you are focused on
盲追趕那點身價
blindly chasing after that little bit of value.
和人分享過嗎
Have you ever shared it with others?
至找到滿足感嗎
Have you found satisfaction?
行前張開眼吧
Open your eyes before you go.
由衷改變吧
Change sincerely.
對孤苦理解一下
Try to understand loneliness.
沿途風景再差
No matter how bad the scenery along the way is,
也可栽種出鮮花
you can still grow flowers.
不語不言 不理不聞 不要一等再等
Don't talk, don't listen, don't wait any longer.
想開心不止於滿足野心
Happiness is more than just satisfying ambition.
You will never walk alone
You will never walk alone.
我們的附近 努力與旁人拉近
Around us, we strive to get close to others,
我們的幸運 同奏出最感恩樂韻
for our good fortune, to play the most grateful music together.
憑互愛 憑奉獻 平伏到世間各種苦惱傷感
With mutual love, with dedication, we can calm all kinds of worries and sorrows in the world.
嫌拿得不夠吧 全因專注在
Do you think it's not enough? All because you are focused on
盲追趕那點身價
blindly chasing after that little bit of value.
和人分享過嗎 至找到滿足感嗎
Have you ever shared it with others? Have you found satisfaction?
行前張開眼吧 由衷改變吧
Open your eyes before you go. Change sincerely.
對孤苦理解一下
Try to understand loneliness.
沿途風景再差 也可栽種出鮮花
No matter how bad the scenery along the way is, you can still grow flowers.
想當天一粒糖也可對分
I wish I could split a piece of candy in half today.
想當天很骯髒也敢靠近
I wish I could be close to you even if I'm dirty today.





Writer(s): 方傑


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.