Justin Lo - 下次無下次 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Justin Lo - 下次無下次




下次無下次
Next Time There Is No Next Time
今天 掀一掀報紙 今天 像平日般開始
Today, I skim the newspaper. Today, it begins like any other day.
如舊沉悶 不講也知 貧窮慣了 寂寞慣了 一生到此
As usual, it's dull. It goes without saying that I'm used to poverty. I'm used to loneliness. This is how my life will be.
想死 想有病不醫 我想哭泣 又無事可啟齒
I want to die. I want to get sick and not seek treatment. I want to cry, but there's nothing I can say.
還在盲目 怎好意思 沒打開 關於世界的書
I'm still so blind. How can I have the audacity not to open the book about the world?
非洲某地 孩童下次無下次
Somewhere in Africa, children don't get a second chance.
天堂淪陷像陰司 我到底知不知
Paradise is lost like hell. Do I really know?
給感染後 病人下次無下次 將遺言掉落廢紙
To those infected, patients don't get a second chance. They drop their last words on scrap paper.
才知道 生存即使吃苦 也應該滿意
Only then do they realize that even if life is full of suffering, they should still be content with it.
悲觀 這個病怎醫 面對生死 一瞬間可休止
Pessimism, this disease, how can it be cured? When faced with life and death, it can end in an instant.
還未麻木 天知我知 讓苦水 寫首讚美的詩
I'm not yet numb. God knows, I know. Let my tears write a poem of praise.
軍隊掃射 平民下次無下次
The army opens fire. Civilians don't get a second chance.
天堂淪陷像陰司 我到底知不知
Paradise is lost like hell. Do I really know?
機艙裡面 突然下次無下次 將遺言掉落廢紙
Inside the cabin, suddenly there's no next time. Last words are dropped on scrap paper.
生活 即使不稱心滿意 也是 一種老天賞賜
Life, even if it's not satisfactory, is still a gift from heaven.
從來 活著 到老 哪會輕易
Life has its ups and downs, but it's never easy.
天災過後 地球下次無下次
After the disaster, the earth doesn't get a second chance.
這劫數實在早知 我卻假裝不知
I knew this disaster was coming, but I pretended not to know.
今晚過後 隨時下次無下次 後悔都真的太遲
After tonight, there may not be another chance. It will be too late for regrets.
生命 偶爾跌倒 不過我都知 存在只得這次
Life sometimes knocks me down, but I know that I only have this one life.





Writer(s): Jie Fang, Zhong Yan Liu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.