Justin Lo - 兩個女人 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Justin Lo - 兩個女人 - Live




兩個女人 - Live
Two Women - Live
很慣常 在天天追與趕
I'm so used to the daily hustle and bustle.
工作狂 下班都不會釋放
A workaholic, I never take breaks, it's a tussle.
怎記住 在家中苦惱的有誰
Who remembers the one who worries at home?
心聲 未講
My feelings, left alone.
醒過來 旁邊一碗暖湯
I wake up to a bowl of warm soup by my side.
總太忙 回崗位工作苦幹
Too busy, I rush back to work, my pride.
天已亮 而媽媽的暖湯也涼
The sun is up, and Mom's soup has gone cold.
心思 白費一趟
My thoughts, a story untold.
為我犧牲從小那大志
You gave up your dreams for me, a sacrifice so grand.
等我有日回贈愛惜卻未容易
When I finally have something to give, it's hard to understand.
但你總甘心地當這個位置
But you're always happy to be there for me, my friend.
溺愛 誰可以
Who can spoil me?
像理所當然寵我萬次
Like you, who takes care of me, time and time again.
准我照料來日每天告別童稚
You let me care for you, each day, as I gain.
我想今天親自傾訴讓你知
Today, let me tell you, I want you to know.
I love you
I love you.
You're the woman that I need
You're the woman I need.
不必擔心我太魯莽氣盛
Don't worry, I'm not being reckless or bold.
找到一位愛侶與我約定
I've found someone I love, a love story to be told.
當我剛到場 電影院開了燈
When I arrived, the movie theater lights were on.
給愛人 藉口一堆欠吸引
I gave her excuses, my charm was gone.
早已累 便車你歸去先進睡
I was tired, so I let you go home and sleep.
想起 遺忘一吻
I forgot to give you a kiss, how could I be so deep?
為我苦等從不會在意
You waited for me, never showing your frustration.
等我抱住環在臂彎卻像難事
When I hugged you, it felt like an obligation.
但你總給生活打快樂拍子
But you always brought joy to my life, my elation.
深愛 誰可以
Who can love me?
沒說出口難為了萬次
It's hard to say it, but I've wronged you a thousand times.
很愛你願同渡這生我在提示
I love you, let's spend our lives together, that's the sign.
我想今天親自如你贈戒指
Today, let me give you this ring, my one desire.
I love you
I love you.
You're my woman
You're my woman.
像我粗心和本性大意
I'm careless and inconsiderate, it's true.
工作永沒停下我總會犯傻事
I'm always making mistakes, it's nothing new.
自信今天起步給你們靠椅
But I'm starting today, I'll be there for you, my dear.
可以 讓我一試
Can I?
就算多失望千次萬次
Even if I disappoint you a thousand times, a thousand more.
都愛到盡頭是女人美麗名字
I'll love you until the end, that's what women are for.
或太輕率忽略這對白我知
Maybe this confession is too hasty, I know.
是我愛你
But I love you.
You're the women that I need
You're the woman I need.
Women that I need
The woman I need.





Writer(s): Tian Ce, Tim Lui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.