側田 - 红地毡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 側田 - 红地毡




红地毡
The Red Carpet
Stuck on you 最喜愛閒人 談論我 同座的 名什麼
Stuck on you The most favorite person to gossip about What's the name of the person I'm sitting next to?
妒忌也可 有品味如我 如為相貌評分 你獲最多
Jealousy can be tasteful Like me If you were to rate my appearance, you would get the most points
在自拍照撫摸 再親親一個 隨地貼 隨地擺 求什麼
Touching yourself in a selfie Then give yourself a kiss Post anywhere, pose anywhere What do you want?
沙灘中 吸引七八十個 你的手臂紋身 也未夠多
Attracting seventy to eighty people on the beach Your arm tattoos are not enough
全人類望到我 我拖著你似將鑽石圍繞我
Everyone looks at me I hold you, as if I am surrounded by diamonds
沉迷著你麼 我不需要原因 只需結果
Am I addicted to you? I don't need a reason I only need results
Stuck on you 我天天廣播 還在笑 還在講 贏什麼
Stuck on you I broadcast every day Still laughing, still talking What did I win?
名模半祼 套房內行過 全部美夢成真 卻沒猛火
Half-naked models walking by in the suite All dreams come true, but there is no fire
毫無興趣清楚 你感受如何 眉目裏 皮肉底 藏什麼
I have no interest in knowing how you feel Behind your looks, what is hidden?
傾通宵 交了一份行課 是否只愛站於 你右與左
Chatting all night, submitting an assignment Do you only want to stand on your right and left?
全人類望到我 我拖著你似將鑽石圍繞我
Everyone looks at me I hold you, as if I am surrounded by diamonds
沉迷著你麼 若果感覺幸福 誰又會 像這麼
Am I addicted to you? If the feeling is happiness Who else would act like this
為何沒想過 有天定會看得厭倦瞞不過
Why haven't you thought that one day you will get tired of watching It can't be hidden
在拍拖 要討好到大家 才自覺 愉快麼
When dating, should you please everyone to feel happy?
Crazy for you Crazy for you 觀眾在埸 鼓掌慶賀
Crazy for you Crazy for you The audience is here, clapping and celebrating
Crazy for you Crazy for you 愛你靠耳朵
Crazy for you Crazy for you My love for you is based on what I hear
Stuck on you 眼睛最在乎 藍熱褲 黃泳衣 嫌什麼
Stuck on you My eyes only care about What's wrong with the blue shorts, the yellow swimsuit?
談情當作表演 會不斷做錯 要討好到大家 才自覺 愉快麼
Treating love like a performance Will make endless mistakes Should you please everyone to feel happy?
Stuck on you 既不是嘍囉 無道理 沉沒於 紅地氈
Stuck on you I'm not a follower I shouldn't be sinking on the red carpet
搞清楚 一切選擇由我 搏影相有用麼 顧慮太多
Understand that all choices are mine Is it useful to take pictures? Too many concerns
我痴戀你什麼 明白了 別發火
What am I infatuated with you? I understand Don't be angry





Writer(s): Jie Fang, Tian Ce


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.