Justin Lo - 雲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Justin Lo - 雲




Cloud
制作 Rensing
Producer Rensing
一直一直飘 怕水滴蒸发到不够
Flinging weightlessly, worried I'll evaporate
经过几个海 再不懂得分左与右
Traversed several seas, lost my sense of boundaries
明知你走 都只因四周的气候
Knowing full well you're gone, the climate around me the cause
风吹雨打 冰封雪崩 要怎追究
Battered by wind and rain, frozen by ice, avalanche strikes, how can I hold you accountable?
不断不断飘 最亲密的也要分手
Fading gradually, even the closest of bonds must break
追过几片山 会知好风景总有限
Chasing after far-off mountains, knowing that even the most breathtaking views have an end
无须上山 抗争只会换来感叹
No need to climb, resistance will only lead to regret
松开两手 关起眼睛 浪荡人间
Releasing my grip, closing my eyes, wandering freely
浮云一世飘啊飘 从来感觉很渺小
A floating cloud, drifting endlessly, feeling eternally insignificant
一结合 我们移动了 隋遇地继续飘
United, we move as one, drifting with the whims of fate
浮云风雨间报销 与你终究散开了
A floating cloud, drenched by风雨, ultimately destined to separate
尚记得体温声线气味语调
While the warmth, the voice, the scent, the melody linger
但你已消失了
You have already vanished
减慢速度飘 却不敌风势要转向
Slowing my descent, but the winds demand a shift
加快速度飘 教相方都增加重量
Accelerating my fall, increasing our mutual weight
团积太多 要经双眼尽情涌上
Accumulating too much, spilling forth from my eyes
解开雨水 解开对方 流就流干
Unleashing the rain, unleashing each other, letting it all pour out
浮云一世飘啊飘 从来感觉很渺小
A floating cloud, drifting endlessly, feeling eternally insignificant
一结合 我们移动了 随遇地继续飘
United, we move as one, drifting with the whims of fate
浮云风雨间报销 与你终究散开了
A floating cloud, drenched by风雨, ultimately destined to separate
尚记得体温声线气味语调
While the warmth, the voice, the scent, the melody linger
但你已消失了 Wow Wow...
You have already vanished, oh oh...
浮云飘啊飘啊飘 人人都有些困扰
Floating cloud, floating on, everyone has their share of troubles
适应吧 爱如何重要
Adapt, how much does love even matter?
还是被动被要停掉
Or should we just surrender and let it end?
浮云风雨间报销 再听不到我心跳
A floating cloud, drenched by风雨, I can no longer hear my own heartbeat
让阳光一束束温暖地照耀
Let the sun's rays shine warmly upon me
独个去 被燃烧
Alone, burning brightly
制作 Rensing
Producer Rensing





Writer(s): 方傑


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.