光良 - 如果你還愛我 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 光良 - 如果你還愛我 (Live)




如果你還愛我 (Live)
If You Still Love Me (Live)
我帶著一顆疲憊的心走了
With a weary heart, I walked away
我知道自己在你心裡已不重要
I know that I'm no longer important to you
雖然我們曾經相聚過
Although we once belonged
也許對於你來說
Perhaps for you
已經沒有什麼值得回憶
There is nothing left to remember
我帶著一顆沉重的心走了
With a heavy heart, I walked away
我知道自己沒有勇氣道別離
I know that I don't have the courage to say goodbye
雖然我們曾經擁有過
Although we once shared
但是對於你來說
But for you
已經沒有什麼值得回憶
There is nothing left to remember
難道早已註定 不能真正擁有你
Was it already written that I couldn't truly have you?
難道我真心付出一切
Did I give my all
是為了承受孤單和寂寞
Only to endure loneliness and solitude?
我知道 你不敢對我坦白
I know that you don't dare to be honest with me
是不要看到我的傷懷
So that you won't see my sorrow
雖然你沒有說要離開我
Though you haven't said that you're leaving me
我已經感到 你不再屬於我
I already feel that you no longer belong to me
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠
If you still love me, you wouldn't be so indifferent toward me
又怎會讓我在 漫漫長夜獨自徘徊
How could you let me wander alone through the long nights?
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠
If you still love me, you wouldn't be so indifferent toward me
我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
I can only hold back my tears and leave in silence
難道早已註定 不能真正擁有你 難道我真心付出一切 是為了承受孤單和寂寞
Was it already written that I couldn't truly have you? Did I give my all only to endure loneliness and solitude?
我知道 你不敢對我坦白 是不要看到我的傷懷 雖然你沒有說要離開我 我已經感到 你不再屬於我
I know that you don't dare to be honest with me so that you won't see my sorrow. Though you haven't said that you're leaving me, I already feel that you no longer belong to me
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠 又怎會讓我在 漫漫長夜獨自徘徊
If you still love me, you wouldn't be so indifferent toward me. How could you let me wander alone through the long nights?
如果你還愛我 你不會對我如此的冷漠 我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
If you still love me, you wouldn't be so indifferent toward me. I can only hold back my tears and leave in silence
我只能含著眼淚 默默的離開
I can only hold back my tears and leave in silence





Writer(s): Guang Liang, 光 良, 光 良


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.