八三夭 - 我怎麼哭了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 八三夭 - 我怎麼哭了




我怎麼哭了
How Did I Cry
和朋友一如往常 唱唱k歌
Singing karaoke with friends as usual
下一攤宵夜火鍋吃吃喝喝
Next stop, hot pot and snacks to eat and drink
那狂歡一成不變一樣快快樂樂
The revelry is the same, still happy and carefree
一樣失真的夜晚和清晨
Same distorted nights and mornings
那生活勉強還能自得其樂 而關上燈獨自一人
That life can still be enjoyable alone But when I switch off the lights and I am alone
嘴角笑著眼眶為何溼了
My smile turns to tears, why are my eyes wet?
我怎麼哭了 當我偶然想起了 想起有你的時刻
How did I cry When my thoughts turn to you?
哼起你最愛的歌 點了你愛的菜色
Humming your favorite song Ordering your favorite dish
為什麼哭呢 明明撫平了傷痕 好好過我的人生
Why am I crying? I have healed my wounds and am living my life well
絕不是因為你那無心一句最近如何
It's not because of your casual "how are you" lately
那孤單其實沒有想像殘忍
Loneliness is not as cruel as I thought it would be
找個人逛街玩樂都是選擇
Finding someone to go shopping with or having fun is a choice
但睡前那句晚安我該對誰說呢
But who do I say goodnight to before bed?
一想到這心就不堪負荷
Thinking about it makes my heart ache
那生活勉強還能自得其樂 而關上燈獨自一人
That life can still be enjoyable Meanwhile, when I switch off the lights and I am alone
誰會在乎我的喜怒哀樂
Who cares about my feelings at all?
我怎麼哭了 當我偶然想起了 想起有你的時刻
How did I cry When my thoughts turn to you?
一起看過的景色 還沒實現的旅程
The scenery we saw together, a journey we never had
為什麼哭呢 明明撫平了傷痕 好好過我的人生
Why am I crying? I have healed my wounds and am living my life well
絕不是又想起了 我們曾相許的永恆
It's definitely not because I remembered again how we promised our forever
我不再哭了 當我漸漸習慣了 習慣偽裝著快樂
I don't cry anymore When I gradually get used to it, used to being a fake happy
習慣再愛一個人 就算不那麼狂熱
Used to loving someone else Even if it's not that passionate
你愛著誰呢 要比我們更深刻 完成我們未完成
Who do you love now? Deeper than we ever did, To complete what we haven't
為你的幸福犧牲 也算愛的一種美德
Sacrificing for your happiness Is also a kind of beautiful love
我衷心祝福你的 可是我卻怎麼哭了
I wish you all the best in your life But why am I crying?





Writer(s): Ba San Yao A Pu, 八三夭 阿璞


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.