八三夭 - 生存指南-使用說明 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 八三夭 - 生存指南-使用說明




生存指南-使用說明
Survival Guide - User Manual
歡迎登入 生存實境 這APP
Welcome to the Survival Reality App, darling,
前程似錦 或似陷阱 爭TOP
Where the future seems bright, but it might be a trap, striving for the top.
世代交替 像抓交替 的SOP
Generations shift, like a ritual of sacrifice, a standard operating procedure.
使用說明 不聽仔細 就R.I.P
User manual, listen closely, or it's R.I.P.
我和你 都入鏡 沒人僥倖
You and I, we're both in the frame, no one escapes.
高學歷 低起薪 標準設定
High education, low starting salary, that's the standard set.
多拼命 都只能 聽天由命
No matter how hard we try, we can only leave it to fate.
逃生門 也逃不出去
The escape door, there's no way out.
安全帶 扣在緊 安不了心
Seat belt fastened tight, but my heart won't settle.
人海裡 浮不起 等待溺斃
In the sea of people, I can't stay afloat, waiting to drown.
守秩序 的人生 加速失序
An orderly life accelerates into chaos.
祝你有愉快的旅行
Wishing you a pleasant journey, my dear.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.