劉家昌 - 我家在那裡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

我家在那裡 - 劉家昌traduction en anglais




我家在那裡
Where My Home Is
南風又輕輕吹起
The south wind gently blows again,
吹動著青草地
Rustling through the grassy plain.
草浪緩緩 推來推去
Waves of grass, swaying to and fro,
景色真美麗
A sight so beautiful, you know.
夕陽也照著大地
The setting sun paints the earth with light,
綠草披上青衣
Clothing the green grass in emerald bright.
草浪夕陽 連成一片
Grass and sunset, a seamless blend,
真叫人著迷
A captivating scene, my friend.
每當我經過這裡
Whenever I pass through this place,
忘掉一切憂慮
All my worries begin to erase.
還有一條 青青小溪
There's a little stream, so clear and green,
伴著青草地
Flowing beside the grassy scene.
順著小溪看下去
Following the stream, if you look down,
木屋站在那裡
A little wooden house can be found.
那是我溫暖的家
That's my warm and cozy home, dear,
我住在那裡
That's where I live, my love, so near.





Writer(s): 慎芝, B.bob, D.john, M.jerry, Tm, Wdon


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.