劉德華 - 我狠心傷你嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉德華 - 我狠心傷你嗎




我狠心傷你嗎
Did I Hurt Your Heart?
曾經說今生為你改變命和運
I once said I'd change my fate and destiny for you
誰知我的心太多風沙沒有根
But my heart had too much instability and no roots
曾經有一刻幸福彷彿發生
There was once a moment where happiness seemed real
何必說一生你我必竟也是人
But why talk about a lifetime together? We're human after all
令你傷心的說話 每是真心的說話
The words that hurt you were always genuine
但我狠心捨得傷你嗎
But could I bear to hurt you?
寧願轉身告別時 眼淚沾污我面容
I'd rather turn and leave with my tears staining my face
讓你可真正安心愛他
So you can truly be happy with him
令你傷心的說話 卻是癡心的說話
The words that hurt you were spoken with love
在某一天某個家 又再續舊情吧
Someday, somewhere, our paths may cross.
如果我哭泣就當天意在懲罰
If I cry, let it be a sign of my punishment
無需太傷心那個他將要誕生
Don't be too sad, because his love is on the way
情需要幾深俗世先當做名份
Love needs depth, but the world demands status
人只有一生遇上多少有情人
In life, how many lovers does one find?
令你傷心的說話 每是真心的說話
The words that hurt you were always sincere
但我狠心捨得傷你嗎
But could I bear to hurt you?
寧願轉身告別時 眼淚沾污我面容
I'd rather turn and leave with my tears staining my face
讓你可真正安心愛他
So you can truly be happy with him
令你傷心的說話 每是真心的說話
The words that hurt you were spoken from my heart
但我假裝的決絕 我狠心傷你嗎
But my feigned resolve, I couldn't bear to hurt you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.