劉德華 - 真我的風采 - R&B - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉德華 - 真我的風采 - R&B




真我的風采 - R&B
Moments of My Real Self - R&B
刹那风波翻过
The wind and waves suddenly change,
一转眼从前便已难复再
And in the blink of an eye, the past has faded away.
狂潮又去又来未能避开
The tide ebbs and flows, and I've been unable to escape it,
潮流下我独行
I walk alone beneath the waves.
只知我仍然是我存在
I only know that I am still here,
仍然用信换情用诚换爱
Still ready to exchange faith for passion, sincerity for love.
前路就算似障碍赛
Even if the path ahead is like an obstacle course,
历尽艰辛总把头抬
I will endure and never give up.
背起笑声收起我感慨
I'll carry my laughter and suppress my sighs.
活出真我的风采
I'll live out my true self.
浮沉聚散变化又再
Ups and downs, changes come again,
但是总可卷土重来
But I can always bounce back.
那管世间给冰雪掩盖
Even if the world is covered in snow,
孤身继续再找爱
I will continue to search for love.
世界也许不再
The world may no longer exist,
关心到如何是爱和被爱
But the question of love and being loved will live on.
然而若你共鸣为何避开
But if you resonate with me, why do you hide away?
潮流下你若然
If you dare to face the tides,
坚守你仍然是你存在
You will know that you are still yourself.
求能共信共情共诚共爱
Let us all share trust, passion, sincerity, and love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.