劉思涵 - 聆聽者 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉思涵 - 聆聽者




聆聽者
Listener
劉思涵-聆聽者
Siu Sum-Listener
還沒說我就先哭 故事太殘酷
I tear up before I even speak, the story is too cruel
習慣了一不快樂 就要對我訴苦
I've become so used to not being happy that you need to confide in me
看著你把淚水都忍住 倔強不肯認輸
I watch you hold back all your tears; you stubbornly refuse to admit defeat
對你的心疼 我該對誰 大方傾訴
The pain in my heart for you, who should I boldly pour out my heart to?
親密得日夜不分 卻不算是戀人
We are inseparable day and night, but we are not lovers
陪你一起走過一段感情 起承轉合
I've accompanied you through a relationship, from start to finish
要是說出藏在我心裡的 微弱心聲
If I were to express my weak feelings hidden in my heart
有沒有可能 反而變成 陌生人
is it possible that we would instead become strangers?
我就當你稱職的聆聽者 至少擁有資格
I'll just be your dutiful listener, at least I have that right
給我一個角色賴在身邊 就很知足了
just give me a role to cling to by your side, that's enough for me
世界上最忠實的聆聽者 大概只有我可以勝任
I'm probably the most devoted listener in the world; only I could fill this role
我很快樂 別問哪裡快樂
I'm very happy, don't ask where my happiness comes from
如果我沒有耳朵 會不會没了身份
If I didn't have ears, would I lose my identity?
我以為相處久了 應該有默契的
I thought that with time, we would develop a tacit understanding
為什麼當你天空要傾盆 我幫你撐傘
Why is it that when your sky is about to pour, I hold the umbrella for you,
可是我鼻酸 你卻始終 很晴朗
but my nose is sour, and yet you remain sunny?
我就當你稱職的聆聽者 至少擁有資格
I'll just be your dutiful listener, at least I have that right
給我一個角色賴在身邊 就很知足了
just give me a role to cling to by your side, that's enough for me
世界上最忠實的聆聽者 大概只有 我可以勝任
I'm probably the most devoted listener in the world; only I could fill this role
我很快樂 我應該感恩的
I'm very happy, and I should be grateful
繼續當你稱職的聆聽者 繼續遵守規則
I'll continue to be your devoted listener, and continue to follow the rules
不能犯規將你緊緊抱著 只好守護著
I can't break the rules by holding you tightly, so I'll just protect you, oh
世界上最愚蠢的聆聽者 大概只有我聰明勝任
I'm probably the most foolish listener in the world; only I'm clever enough to fill this role
從不快樂 卻只能這樣了
Always unhappy, that's all I can be





Writer(s): Fong Jiong-jia


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.