劉惜君 - 罪 - 網劇《無證之罪》宣傳推廣曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉惜君 - 罪 - 網劇《無證之罪》宣傳推廣曲




罪 - 網劇《無證之罪》宣傳推廣曲
Sin - Promotional Song for the Web Drama "Burning Ice"
你用痛苦包裹自我孤單的糾纏
You wrap yourself in pain, entangled in loneliness
可你已經付出代價是時候輸了
But you've already paid the price, it's time to let go
我知道我並沒成為你最初的侶伴
I know I wasn't your first companion
但要愛你卻是我生命最後的決斷
But loving you is my life's final decision
如果愛情是墜向深海的沈船
If love is a sinking ship plunging into the deep sea
那就隨我抓住這最後的夾板
Then let me grab this last plank with you
你是可以選擇但我們還會有多少時間
You have a choice, but how much time do we have left?
有什麼比投入最痛的情感更像罪一般
What feels more like a sin than indulging in the most painful emotions?
你會把這樂意想成瘋狂的欺騙
You might see this willingness as a mad deception
或許我能給到你的也沒不平凡
Perhaps what I can offer you isn't extraordinary
但閉上眼為何我看到你曾清澈的
But when I close my eyes, why do I see your once clear eyes?
如果愛情是墜向深海的沈船
If love is a sinking ship plunging into the deep sea
我想是為浮出在另一片蔚藍
I believe it's to emerge into another expanse of blue
當一起回頭看曾經就不再無盡的黑暗
When we look back together, the past will no longer be endless darkness
那浩瀚的未來因為這勇敢離開罪牽絆
The vast future, free from the shackles of sin, thanks to this brave departure






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.