劉浩龍 - �事有心 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉浩龍 - �事有心




�事有心
Things That Matter
就算被撇 就算被骗 就算被劫
Even if I'm dumped, even if I'm cheated on, even if I'm robbed,
就算被裁 我兼顾到 也不算糟
Even if I'm laid off, I'm still doing okay.
尚有密友 尚有座驾 尚有新工作
I still have close friends, I still have a car, I still have a new job,
过得很好 觉得很好
I'm living well, I feel good.
惟独有点忧郁 惟独有点焦躁
Only a little melancholy, only a little anxious,
惟独夜半惊醒 长期睡不好
Only waking up in the middle of the night, not sleeping well for a long time,
惟独没了冲劲 惟独没了憧憬 不过无须讲到
Only lost my drive, only lost my dreams, but no need to talk about it.
不想 情绪放大 不怕 尚未被了解
Don't want to make a big deal out of my emotions, not afraid, haven't been understood yet.
不爽 何以气坏 宁愿叫别人愉快
Not happy, why get angry? I'd rather make others happy.
成熟会令难受瓦解
Maturity will make the pain go away.
不需可怜我 同聚畅饮 欢天喜地过
No need to pity me, let's get together, have a drink, and have a good time.
若我打搅 倾诉便扫兴麽 怨地怨天 耐性亦无多
If I'm interrupting you, is it too much to talk to you? Complaining about this and that, I'm running out of patience.
甚麽好坎坷 喝多杯好过
What's the point of complaining? It's better to have a few more drinks.
其实我很清醒 其实没有饮醉
Actually, I'm very sober, actually, I'm not drunk,
其实没有心事 唯独略觉累
Actually, I have nothing on my mind, only that I'm a little tired.
其实被烟�到 才流下滴眼泪 不要大惊小怪
Actually, the smoke just got to me, that's why I shed a tear, don't be so surprised.
不想 情绪放大 不怕 尚未被了解
Don't want to make a big deal out of my emotions, not afraid, haven't been understood yet.
不好 何必讲解 宁愿叫别人愉快
Not good, why explain? I'd rather make others happy.
无谓对着神父告解
It's pointless to confess to a priest.
不需可怜我 无用各位 悉心呵护我
No need to pity me, no need for you guys to take care of me so carefully.
若我打搅 倾诉便扫兴麽 怨地怨天 耐性亦无多
If I'm interrupting you, is it too much to talk to you? Complaining about this and that, I'm running out of patience.
让我扮无事 无谓拆穿我
Let me pretend to be fine, don't expose me.
谁又会记得於谷底打捞我 一脸倦容从未觉得
Who will remember who helped me out of the pit? I've never looked so tired.
世俗姑息我 就算一交戏 便俗套行货 滑稽就可
The world tolerates me, even if it's just a show, comedy will do.
叫好兼叫座 懒得理 我不妥 再饮过
The applause is deafening, I can't be bothered, I'm not happy, let's have another drink.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.