劉若英 - 同桌的你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉若英 - 同桌的你




同桌的你
The One at My Desk
带你心飞
Carry you in my dreams
明天你是否会想起
Tomorrow, will you remember
昨天你写的日记
The diary you wrote yesterday
明天你是否还惦记
Tomorrow, will you still think of
曾经最爱哭的你
The one who used to cry the most
老师们都已想不起
The teachers can't remember you
猜不出问题的你
And cannot guess what's wrong with you
我也是偶然翻相片
I accidentally flipped through some photos
才想起同桌的你
And only then remembered my deskmate
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married my sensitive and sentimental deskmate?
谁看了你的日记
Who read your diary?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding dress?
你从前总是很小心
You were always so careful
问我借半块橡皮
Asked to borrow half of my eraser
你也曾无意中说起
You also mentioned unintentionally
喜欢和我在一起
That you liked being with me
那时候天总是很蓝
The sky was always so blue back then
日子总过得太慢
The days always seemed to pass so slowly
你总说毕业遥遥无期
You always said that graduation was so far away
转眼就各奔东西
Then suddenly, we went our separate ways
谁遇到多愁善感的你
Who found a sensitive and sentimental you?
谁安慰爱哭的你
Who comforted you when you cried?
谁看了我给你写的信
Who read the letter I wrote for you?
谁把它丢在风里
Who threw it away in the wind?
从前的日子都远去
The days of the past are gone
我也将有我的她
I will also find someone
我也会给她看相片
I will also show her photos
给她讲同桌的你
And tell her about my deskmate
谁娶了多愁善感的你
Who married my sensitive and sentimental deskmate?
谁安慰爱哭的你
Who comforted you when you cried?
谁把你的长发盘起
Who put up your long hair?
谁给你做的嫁衣
Who made your wedding dress?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.