劉若英 - 我要你好好的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉若英 - 我要你好好的




我要你好好的
I Want You to Be Well
(周)平凡的日子裡 我們是誰
(Cho) In the ordinary days, who are we?
(湯)又扮演生活中 哪一類的角色
(Tang) What role do we play in our lives?
(桂)各自的故事裡 各自精彩
(Gui) Each of us has our own stories, each of us is wonderful
(奶)相聚時候一起
(Nai) When we gather together
(合)互相取暖
(Cho) We keep each other warm
(合)你好嗎 親愛的
(Cho) How are you, my dear?
(奶)我們都曾不太完整
(Nai) We were once not quite whole
(湯)直到碰面的這一刻
(Tang) Until the moment we met
(周)擁抱彼此 內心的傷
(Cho) Embracing each other's inner wounds
(合)我想要你好好的
(Cho) I want you to be well
(桂)說著時光的話 誰最動聽
(Gui) Speaking of time, who has the most touching words?
(周)我清楚那個你 不曾改變自己
(Cho) I know that you have never changed
(湯)孤單的情節裡 獨自綵排
(Tang) In a lonely story, rehearsing alone
(奶)我一直在複習
(Nai) I have been rehearsing
(合)我最最親愛的
(Cho) My dearest
(合)你好嗎 親愛的
(Cho) How are you, my dear?
(奶)各自放心的努力過著
(Nai) We each set out with our own confidence
(湯)就算碰面的這一刻
(Tang) Even at this moment of meeting
(周)還有好多 想說的話
(Cho) There is still so much I want to say
(合)我喜歡你好好的
(Cho) I like that you are well
(合)你好嗎 你好嗎 你好嗎 親愛的 親愛的 親愛的
(Cho) How are you? How are you? How are you, my dear? My dear? My dear?
(合)把心都交給彼此放著
(Cho) We entrust our hearts to each other
(合)就算碰面的這一刻
(Cho) Even at this moment of meeting
(合)還有好多想說的話
(Cho) There is still so much I want to say
(合)我喜歡你好好的
(Cho) I like that you are well
(湯+周)你好嗎
(Tang+Cho) How are you?
(奶+桂)親愛的
(Nai+Gui) My dear
(合)各自放心的努力過著
(Cho) We each set out with our own confidence
(合)就算分開的每一天
(Cho) Even on every day we are apart
(合)還有彼此在心裡撐
(Cho) We have each other in our hearts
(合)我想要你好好的
(Cho) I want you to be well
(合)就算分開的每一天
(Cho) Even on every day we are apart
(合)記得有我在心裡撐
(Cho) Remember that I am always here for you
(合)我們都會好好的
(Cho) We will all be well
(奶)我想要你好好的
(Nai) I want you to be well






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.