劉若英 - 繼續-給十五歲的自己 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉若英 - 繼續-給十五歲的自己 - Live




繼續-給十五歲的自己 - Live
Continue - For the Fifteen Year Old Me - Live
知道嗎 我總是惦記 十五歲不快樂的你
Did you know? I always think of the unhappy 15-year-old you.
我多想 把哭泣的你 摟進我懷裏
I want to hold the crying you in my arms.
不確定 自己的形狀 動不動就和世界碰撞
Not sure of my own shape, I kept colliding with the world.
那些傷 我終於為你 都一一撫平
Those wounds, I've finally healed them all for you.
那一年最難的習題 也不過短短的幾行筆記
The hardest questions in that year were just a few short lines of notes.
現在我卻總愛回憶 回憶當時不服輸的你
But now, I always love to remember, to remember the unyielding you then.
天空 會不會雨停 會不會放晴
Will it stop raining? Will it clear up?
會不會幸福在終點等著我和你
Will happiness be waiting for me and you at the end?
會不會是我忘記 還能勇敢地去淋雨
Could it be that I've forgotten I can still bravely walk in the rain?
我們繼續走下去 繼續往前進
We continue walking, continue moving forward.
繼續走向期待中的未知旅行
Continue towards the anticipated, unknown journey.
感覺累了的時候 抱著我們的真心
When you're feeling tired, hug our true selves,
靜靜 好好地休息
Quietly, have a good rest.
這些年 我還算可以 至少都對得起自己
These years, I've been doing okay, at least I've been true to myself.
謝謝你 是你的單純 給了我指引
Thank you, your innocence has guided me.
遇見過 很多很多人 完成了一些些事情
I've met many, many people, accomplished a few things.
你一定 還無法想像 多精彩過癮
You certainly can't imagine how wonderful and exciting it has been.
誰說人生是公平的 它才不管我們想要怎樣
Who said life is fair? It doesn't care what we want.
很感激 你那麼倔強 我才能變成今天這樣
I'm so grateful that you were so stubborn, that I could become who I am today.
我們繼續走下去 繼續往前進
We continue walking, continue moving forward.
看這條路肯讓我們走到哪裏
Let's see where this road takes us.
我們想去的地方 一定也有人很想去
The places we want to go, surely there are others who want to go too.
我們都不要放棄 都別說灰心
Let's not give up, let's not say we're discouraged.
永遠聽從刻在心中那些聲音
Always listen to the voices engraved in your heart.
感覺累了的時候 請你把我的手握緊
When you're feeling tired, please hold my hand.
沒有地圖 人生只能憑著手上的夢想 Oh 循著它的光 曲折轉彎找到有光的地方
There is no map, life can only be guided by the dreams in your hands, oh, follow its light, turn and wind to find a place with light.
Lalala Lalala Lalala 那年的夢想
Lalala Lalala Lalala The dreams of that year.
Lalala Lalala Lalala 人要有夢想
Lalala Lalala Lalala People need dreams.
勇敢的夢想 瘋狂的夢想
Brave dreams, crazy dreams.
繼續走下去 繼續往前進
Continue walking, continue moving forward.
路旁有花 心中有歌 天上有星
Flowers bloom by the roadside, songs in our hearts, stars in the sky.
我們要去的那裏 一定有最美麗的風景
Where we are going, there must be the most beautiful scenery.
Oh 都不要放棄 都別說灰心
Oh, don't give up, don't say you're discouraged.
不要辜負心裏那個乾凈的自己
Don't let down that pure self in your heart.
痛到想哭的時候 就讓淚水洗掉委屈
When the pain makes you want to cry, let the tears wash away the grievances.
我們要相信自己 永遠都相信
We must believe in ourselves, always believe.
來到這個世界不是沒有意義
We didn't come to this world for no reason.
我們做過的事情 都會留在人心裏
The things we've done will stay in our hearts,
會被回憶而珍惜
To be cherished by memories.
有一天 我將會老去 希望你會覺得滿意
Someday I will grow old, I hope you will be satisfied.
我沒有 對不起那個 十五歲的自己
I have not let down the fifteen-year-old me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.