Albert Au - 靚歌伴星河 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Albert Au - 靚歌伴星河




靚歌伴星河
Beautiful Song and the Galaxy
星河渡心舒畅 心头愿天边想
The galaxy soothes my heart,My wishes cross the sky.
愿与月亮齐共醉 云清如水
I wish to get drunk with the moon,The clouds are as clear as water.
星河翱忧郁退 烟霞雾身边取
The galaxy drives away my melancholy,I appreciate the mist and fog around me.
万里重重云雾里 浮出明星
Through layers and layers of mist,A star emerges.
看那边星月耀
Look, the stars and moon shine over there,
月衬星光远照 回味妳的轻笑
The moon complements the stars, shining far away.I reminisce about your gentle laughter.
看那星光幻象
Look, the starlight creates an illusion,
像妳的彩云裳 缝著满衣星星映
Like your colorful cloud dress,Embroidered with stars.
星河颂心中唱 音符在天空赏
I sing a song of praise to the galaxy,Appreciating the melodies in the sky.
让我漫步旋律里 如赏名曲
Let me wander in the melody,As if appreciating a famous piece of music.
奏出萧邦乐调
Play the tune of Chopin,
伴贝多芬民谣 迎著满天星光照
Accompanied by Beethoven's folk songs,Facing the shining stars.
唱出心中愿望
Sing, sing out my wishes,
望我这小星船 能在妳心中飘幌
I hope my little starshipCan sail in your heart.
心头愿天边想 星河渡心中舒畅
My wishes cross the sky,The galaxy soothes my heart.





Writer(s): Qu Rui Qiang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.