卓文萱 - 反正 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 卓文萱 - 反正




反正
Anyhow
粉紅的蕾絲我才 不要 安全牌這個性太 無聊
Pink lace is not my thing, safety is boring
心裡的小惡魔在 呼叫 要當個壞壞的女 主角
The little devil in my heart calling, to be a bad girl
抗拒不了 神秘的 微笑 你的防線 即將被 毀掉
Can't resist your mysterious smile, your defense is about to fall
抗拒不了 香水的 味道 你的心被佔有 無法 退燒
Can't resist the scent of your perfume, you have taken over my heart
我就是一個叛逆又完美的反派(反派 反派 反派)
I'm a rebellious and perfect villain (villain, villain, villain, villain.)
不夠真心真意的 男孩快點閃開(閃開 閃開 閃開)
Insincere boys, get out of my way (get out, get out, get out.)
我就是一個善變帶著刺的反派(反派 反派 反派)
I'm a fickle and prickly villain (villain, villain, villain, villain.)
想挑戰危險的愛可得小心慘敗(慘敗 慘敗 慘敗)
You'll lose if you dare to gamble with love (loser, loser, loser.)
我的世界你別想 胡鬧 一舉一動讓我來 主導
Don't mess around in my world, I take the initiative
嚐一口愛情就戒 不掉 我是你愛又恨的 毒藥
Once you have a taste of love, you'll be addicted, I'm the poison you love and hate
你想要抱 我只好跳
If you want a hug, I'll just jump
轉移目標 是什麼也不乖乖的
Always changing targets, never obedient
電到到 愛情綁票
Electrocuted, love is a kidnapping
見招拆招 是什麼也不乖乖疼
Responding to every move, never obedient
想一腳兩腳勾引我跌倒 小心我會跑
Don't try to trip me up, I'll get away
誰不知道越容易得到 越容易無聊
Who doesn't know that what's easy to get, is easy to get bored
我只好忘掉 忘掉 心肝的微笑
I have to forget, forget your sweet smile
別鬼迷心竅 就讓你耗
Don't be crazy, just let you consume me
Good
不要不要 胡搞瞎搞 不要不要 亂七八糟
No, no, no messing around, no, no, no chaos
你得不到 也別困擾 乖乖很好 說好不好
You can't have me, don't be upset, be good okay
我說不要 不是不要 有時不巧 有時顛倒
When I say no, it doesn't mean no, sometimes it's no, sometimes it's yes.
時間還早 世事難料
Time is still early, who knows?
也搞不
Maybe it will still go well
一對一 對你來說是一種折磨
One on one is torture to you
愛情裡 你貪圖的角色太多
You play too many roles in love
閉上一隻眼還不夠 最好弄瞎自己的懦弱
Closing one eye is not enough
讓你 繼續揮霍
Let you continue to squander
也曾經 曾經想過不要再繼續
I used to think about not going on
但是你 總能讓我繼續沈溺
But you always make me indulge
看你像隻蜜蜂來去 身上沾著不同花蜜
You're like a bee, coming and going, covered in different flowers
愛情對你只是附屬品 附屬在你專有的貪心
Love is just an accessory to you, an accessory to your greed
喜歡和愛之間的差距 想覺醒又沉溺的樂趣
The gap between liking and loving, the thrill of being awake and indulgent
既懷疑 又堅信著愛情
Both suspicious and faithful in love
喜歡人潮滿溢的空虚 也愛在噪音裡等静謐
I like the emptiness of crowds, and I love to wait for silence in noise
看淚水 和笑容成正比
Let tears and smiles be proportional
一面隨性 一面封閉 哪一面是 我自己
One side is casual, one side is closed, which side is me
朝無邊無際尋找回音 想飛的自由落體
Boundless searching for echoes, I want to fly, free fall.
一面抽離 一面貼近 病重到底 就痊愈
One side detached, one side close, If I get sick, I will recover
理智地對誰放肆著迷 笑著練習分離
Who am I addicted to, smiling and practicing separation
面向太陽找背影 誰是我自己
Facing the sun, I look for my back, who am I?
一邊漫目掏心的婆心 一邊謊接著謊的逃避
You're both caring and evasive
誰比我不了解我自己
Who doesn't know me better than myself
想看大海深處的繁星 想聽冰天雪地的蟬鳴
I want to see the stars deep in the sea, I want to hear the cicadas in the ice and snow
得不到丟不去就像你
I can't get rid of you, just like you
轉了幾個彎 停了幾個站
After a few turns and a few stops
天亮了 迷路了 你沒有過問
It's dawn, I'm lost, you didn't ask.
挽回幾次了 煩心幾遍了
I've been trying to save you again and again
哭過幾次才懂得我剩一個人
How many times have I cried and realized I was alone
不想再愛了 不想捨不得
I don't want to love anymore, I don't want to be reluctant
不想要變成 最後認輸的人
I don't want to be the loser
想哭想瘋想忘了
I want to cry, go crazy, forget
你曾是我愛的那個人
You used to be the one I loved.
不想再愛了 不想再痛了
I don't want to love anymore, I don't want to hurt anymore
就算會失去了天份
Even if I lose my talent
我想安穩 我想完整
I want stability, I want to be whole
我想我受的傷夠了
I've been hurt enough





Writer(s): Nicole Louise Morier, Kara E Dioguardi, Christian Lars Karlsson, Pontus Johan Winnberg, Jian Wei Chang, Henrik Nils Jonback, Song Wei Ma, Wen Xuan Genie Zhuo, Qi Le Chen, Ke Qun Wu, Jun Wei Chang Jian


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.