南征北戰 - 原來 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 南征北戰 - 原來




原來
Original
你说我们星座不相配 相处会针锋相对
You said that our signs don't align, that being a couple, we'd clash all the time.
在壹起纯属是浪费 你的下场会很狼狈
You said that being together would be a waste of time, and that I'd end up in a sorry state.
那为什麽还要相会 缘分搞错了方位
So why did we meet? Did fate get it wrong?
怪我放下了防备只想跟你相依相偎
It's my fault for letting my guard down, for wanting to be close to you, to be your darling.
披著莫名其妙的理由 来推掉我邀请
You made up some ridiculous excuses to turn down my invitations.
你不在我身边的时候 寂寞的快要命
When you're not around, I'm so lonely, I can hardly breathe.
给你送过的礼物你从来都不会感激
I've given you gifts, but you never seem to appreciate them.
就算我把月亮摘下来也不会有转机
Even if I plucked the moon from the sky, it wouldn't change a thing.
既然不想在壹起 何必要甜言蜜语
If you didn't want to be with me, why did you have to be so sweet?
告诉我你的秘密还有纹身的意义
Tell me your secrets, tell me the meaning of your tattoos.
怪我爱的太深所以才看不清楚真相
It's my fault for loving you so much, for being so blind to the truth.
直到你和别人牵了手我才停下了逞强
It wasn't until I saw you holding someone else's hand that I gave up being strong.
原来我爱错了她 难道我做错了吗?
So I loved the wrong person. Was it my fault?
爱她曾说过的话 到最後我还是放手沈默的吧你变成了我开心散心的唯壹原因
I believed everything you said. In the end, I let go and kept quiet. You became my only reason for being happy and carefree.
从早到晚脑海裏都是你我投入了全心
From morning till night, my mind is filled with you. I've given you my heart and soul.
好像你是我世界为你维持这壹切
It's as if you are my world, and I'll do anything to keep it that way.
想跟你度过成百上千个壹千零壹夜
I want to spend a thousand and one nights with you.
你逐渐对我冷漠疏远我像被孤独吸血
You've grown cold and distant towards me. I feel like loneliness is sucking the life out of me.
就这样不知不觉又到了新壹年的壹页
And so, without realizing it, we've reached a new chapter in our lives.
那是美丽的逞强 现在统统作废
It was a beautiful illusion, but now it's over.
爱错了你岂止是我和自己做对 原来我爱错了她 难道我做错了吗?
Loving you was a mistake, a battle against myself. Yeah, I loved the wrong person. Was it my fault?
爱她曾说过的话 到最後我还是放手沈默的吧
I believed everything you said. In the end, I let go and kept quiet.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.