古天樂 - 暗恋王 (相思河畔) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 古天樂 - 暗恋王 (相思河畔)




暗恋王 (相思河畔)
Secret Crush (Riverside of Love)
暗恋王(相思河畔)
Secret Crush (Riverside of Love)
自从峨眉山上见到你 我好想飞鹅上见番你
Since I met you on Mount Emei, I've been longing to see you again at Flying Goose Mountain.
会将我D身家俾埋你 但你身份很神秘
I'd give you all my wealth, but your identity remains a mystery.
然后我旺角又再见到你 地铁站里面"牛牛"地
Then I saw you again in Mong Kok, at the MTR station, looking "bewildered".
我当晚轻咬着烧鹅脾 又再想的很完美
That night, as I nibbled on my roasted goose leg, my thoughts turned to you.
我有十数万元跟身 有钱又有年华
I have a net worth of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and I'm young and successful.
就快与运埋堆挤身中国富豪
Soon, I'll be rubbing shoulders with China's elite.
我有硬朗外形手瓜 腹肌仲有六旧
I have a muscular physique with six-pack abs.
就快练埋咏春好身手
I'm training in Wing Chun to further enhance my fighting skills.
我有灵敏过人智慧 有几十个衔头
I'm highly intelligent and hold numerous degrees.
就快去埋牛津修个经济博士
I'm planning to pursue a PhD in economics at Oxford.
我有卖相造型好样 女人望见头晕
My appearance is so striking that women swoon over me.
就快靓尽全港冠军相
I'm destined to be Hong Kong's most handsome man.
我有十个侍从跟身 去街极有气势
I have ten loyal attendants who follow me everywhere.
就快有埋成身西装车队
Soon, I'll have a fleet of luxury cars.
我有dung dung dung dung dung dung
I have dung dung dung dung dung dung
可惜未敢开口 目训低等生锈 la la la...
But alas, I'm too shy to approach you. I'm just a low-level starstruck fan.
寻晚我旺角又再见到你 我即刻闭目定神想起
Last night, I saw you again in Mong Kok. I closed my eyes and imagined a future with you.
有天我跟你一把年纪 住到海边多完美
One day, we'll be old and living by the seaside. It's a perfect dream.
我想说的都经已忘记 让暗恋多点神秘
I've forgotten what I wanted to say, letting the mystery of my crush unfold.
La la la...
La la la...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.