Leo Ku - 大師作品 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Leo Ku - 大師作品 (Live)




大師作品 (Live)
Masterpiece (Live)
没有剧本 因一句对白捱尽责备
There is no script, criticized for a single line
没有自己 因一眼对望而喘气
There is no self, gasping at a glance
没有程度 没有睿智来迎合你
There is no degree, no wisdom to cater to you
悲中带喜 高深的意味 我怎去入戏
Joy in sorrow, profound meaning, how can I get into the戏
如步伐未配配乐
Like the pace not matching the soundtrack
随你去再找主角
Follow you and find the protagonist again
宁愿当观众 就当上学
I'd rather be an audience member and call it studying
为别人幸运快乐
For others' fortune and joy
遗憾在我是人 只够演技做凡人
The regret is that I am human, only capable of acting as a mortal
你是神 可以指导情分
You are divine and can guide emotions
声色光影你的感情像作品 要完美过命运
The colors, lights and shadows of your emotions are like masterpieces, meant to surpass fate
遗憾未够道行 跟那轰烈没缘分
The regret is that I'm not devout enough to have anything to do with that grandeur
世俗人真爱不够像真
Worldly people's love is not real enough
有血有肉我这小人物 哪堪破坏戏份
I'm a flesh-and-blood mortal. How can I bear to ruin the role?
离别後定有雪落
There will definitely be snow after our farewell.
得凄美未算佳作
Being tragic is not enough to be a masterpiece.
而我这观众 未到角落
And I, the audience, won't reach the end,
未赚完热泪过後当做娱乐
Won't earn enough tearful applause before treating it as entertainment.
遗憾在我是人 只够演技做凡人
The regret is that I am human, only capable of acting as a mortal
你是神 摆布指导情分
You are divine, manipulating and guiding emotions
删删剪剪你的感情像作品 有瑕疵怎可忍
Editing and cutting, your emotions are like masterpieces. How can you tolerate flaws?
遗憾未够道行 跟那轰烈没缘分
The regret is that I'm not devout enough to have anything to do with that grandeur
世俗人真爱不够像真
Worldly people's love is not real enough
肤浅天真我的表情没美感 你自然换了人
My shallow and naive expressions lack aesthetic appeal. Naturally, you replaced me.
换个人 壮观得 未染尘
Replaced with someone else, spectacular and untainted.





Writer(s): Xi Lin, Song De Lei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.