吳雨霏 - 信徒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳雨霏 - 信徒




信徒
The Believer
争吵时痛哭 然而便宜地被你呵过便满足
We fought until we cried and I was easily satisfied when you said sorry
为何糊涂地望你一眼便退缩 但你很蒙
Why did I foolishly retreat after just a single glance at you? You're so confusing
亲昵时庆祝 原来平常地赠我一吻是赐福
We celebrated our intimacy, and it seemed like such a blessing when you kissed me like anyone else
但是屡屡这甜蜜转眼就结束
But this sweetness always ended in an instant
剩我一人 在发疯
Leaving me alone, going crazy
那日来到我面前 疾病已降在我身
When you arrived that day, I was already sick
软弱时我再跪求 原来可伤得更深
In my weakness, I begged you again, but you hurt me even more
愚蠢得我竟虔诚崇拜他
I was stupid to worship you so devoutly
连分手我都抬头望向他
I even looked up to you when we broke up
不可能 怎可能 他要来惩罚我吗
Impossible, how could this be? Are you punishing me?
无知得我竟仍然迷信他
I was ignorant to still believe in you
如今天我等明年能下嫁
Today, I wait for you to marry me next year
讲矜持 怎矜持
How can I be reserved? How can I be reserved?
当我孱弱到醉酒 怜惜一下好吗
When I'm so weak from drinking, will you please show me some pity?
他很神圣吗 为何时常漠视我都要面向他
Are you so holy? Why do I always have to face you when you ignore me?
犹如邪灵命令我一世颂赞他 像个爪牙
It's like an evil spirit commands me to praise you all the time, like a lackey
他很纯洁吗 明明曾承诺下次不会摘野花
Are you so pure? You promised you wouldn't go after other girls again
赎罪了然后还是一再露尾巴
You repented, but you still cheated again and again
但我依然 扮眼花
But I still pretend not to see
那日来到我面前 地狱已困住我身
When you arrived that day, I was already in hell
发现时我再逗留 而明知伤得更深
When I found out, I hesitated, but I knew I would only get hurt more
愚蠢得我竟虔诚崇拜他
I was stupid to worship you so devoutly
连分手我都抬头望向他
I even looked up to you when we broke up
不可能 怎可能 他要来惩罚我吗
Impossible, how could this be? Are you punishing me?
无知得我竟仍然迷信他
I was ignorant to still believe in you
如今天我等明年能下嫁
Today, I wait for you to marry me next year
讲矜持 怎矜持 当我分不清真与假
How can I be reserved? How can I be reserved when I can't tell what's real and what's fake?
谁可讲我知如何忘记他
Who can tell me how to forget you?
如今这宗教已经起了变化
Now this religion has changed
信仰已崩溃 世界已崩溃
My faith is gone, my world is gone
我爱到崩溃 知吗
My love has crumbled, you know?





Writer(s): Yong Qian Chen, Eric Kwok


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.