吳雨霏 - 告白 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳雨霏 - 告白




告白
Confession
我不會講你知 其實是第幾次
I won't tell you how many times
和他相見 應否叫作外遇
I've met him, should I call it an affair?
對他有些意思 甚至想過明晚獨處
I have some feelings for him, and I've even thought about being alone with him tomorrow night
時候來了 卻想起你的臉
When the time comes, I think of your face.
情人該守約我也盡我本份 沒繼續錯下去
A lover should keep their promises, and I've done my part, I haven't continued to make mistakes
無論如何喝醉 無論如何空虛
No matter how drunk, no matter how empty
歸家飾演你的好情人
I go home and pretend to be your good lover
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Concentrate with you, warm kisses
看你帶著童稚的亢奮
Watching you with childlike excitement,
坦白會否徹底破壞氣氛
I wonder if confession will completely ruin the atmosphere.
合著眼 撫心自問
Close your eyes and ask yourself
這一種背叛 無意要你傷心
This kind of betrayal, I don't want to hurt you
自我麻醉 說謊手不會震
I deceive myself, I lie and my hands don't shake.
我想到忠與貞 然後是未了情
I thought about loyalty and chastity, and then about unfinished feelings
和他擁抱 可否叫作革命
Can I call it a revolution to hug him?
也許有廝殺聲 但此刻我要慰藉
Maybe there is the sound of fighting, but at this moment I need comfort
想到處看風景 溶掉我眼影
I want to go see the scenery, dissolve my eyeshadow.
歸家飾演你的好情人
I go home and pretend to be your good lover
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Concentrate with you, warm kisses
看你帶著童稚的亢奮
Watching you with childlike excitement,
坦白會否徹底破壞氣氛
I wonder if confession will completely ruin the atmosphere.
在你與他中間 找一道門吧 誰和誰被困
Find a door between you and him, who is trapped with whom?
如偷聽出聲音 牆要碎裂 我將燈光校暗
If we eavesdrop on the voice, the wall will collapse, I'll dim the lights.
纏綿時 意念放空 只得畫面強烈震動
When we are entangled, our minds are blank, only the picture is strongly shaking.
你和他 你和他 被接通
You and him, you and him, are connected
即管充當你的好情人
Even if I pretend to be your good lover,
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Concentrate with you, warm kisses
我愛你亦同樣體貼你
I love you and I care about you too.
不讓你知 人可以更醜陋
I won't let you know that people can be uglier.
直到你想不出當天在床上 誰人陪著我
Until you can't remember who was with me in bed that day.
上萬個謊言 再接謊言 信我
Tens of thousands of lies, followed by lies, believe me.





Writer(s): Wing Him Chan, Qian Tong Xie


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.