吳雨霏 - 弄潮兒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳雨霏 - 弄潮兒




弄潮兒
Surfer
弄潮兒
Surfer
要永遠靠向你 那怕每個巨浪把我蓋過了百呎深
I want to hold on to you forever; even if each giant wave covers me a hundred feet deep,
你眼角浸滿愛 即使風急冷雨你叫我奮鬥活著 更慶幸
Tears of love in your eyes, even with the crazy wind and rain, you tell me to fight and live, I am so grateful.
海中心 命運不可控制我們能對抗命運 靠信任
In the middle of the ocean, we can't control our destiny but we can fight our destiny with trust.
河流暴漲 擁抱著下沉
The river is flooded, embracing the sinking.
你兩臂最壯闊 我有你庇護著捲到去哪裡也放心
Your arms are the strongest, with your protection, I am fearless no matter where I go.
這世界太過遠 將青春交托你你會送我上陸地 默默等
This world is too far; I will entrust my youth to you; you will send me to land and wait for me silently.
很感激 共過了患難使我倆個更實在 更勇敢
I am grateful; we have gone through hardships, making us more real and braver.
弄潮兒 信戀愛萬能
Surfer, I believe that love can do anything.
石頭沒法阻礙 大海都不可掩蓋
Rocks cannot block the ocean.
汗水洶湧總要流入你體內
Sweat must always flow into your body.
暴潮共你忍耐 受苦都不可感慨
I will endure the storm with you, and I will never regret the suffering.
誓死一起彼此只要有愛
I swear that we will stay together as long as we have love.
那有試過放棄 那怕每塊大石湧向你與我有更多
Why would we ever think of giving up? Even if there are more huge rocks coming at you and me.
四季冷冷暖暖 專心的搜索你冷冷暖暖也是座 避難所
Through the cold and warmth of the four seasons, my heart always searches for you; your warmth is my sanctuary.
海中心 就算再動盪總有你賜予力量 再痛楚
In the middle of the ocean, no matter how turbulent it is, you always give me strength; even if it is painful,
護城牆 亦有力踏破
The wall of defense can also be broken.
石頭沒法阻礙 大海都不可掩蓋
Rocks cannot block the ocean.
汗水洶湧總要流入你體內
Sweat must always flow into your body.
暴潮共你忍耐 受苦都不可感慨
I will endure the storm with you, and I will never regret the suffering.
誓死相伴就此衝入大海
I swear that we will be together forever and ride the waves of the ocean.
天空海闊在你懷抱內
The sky and the sea are vast in your arms.
今生今世仍願意等待
I am willing to wait for you in this life and the next.
如果生存拿走愛情無法按捺
If life takes away love, I cannot bear it.
浪濤沒法阻礙 颱風吹不走所愛
The waves cannot block the typhoon, and it cannot take away from our love,
大海翻滾只有緣份割不開
The surging ocean only separates us by fate.
萬年後那幾代 亦都參考這種愛
Even after thousands of years, this love will be an example.
誓死一起史詩給你記載
I swear that we will be together forever, and history will record our love.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Eric Kwok


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.