吳雨霏 - 最後一秒鐘 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳雨霏 - 最後一秒鐘 (Live)




最後一秒鐘 (Live)
The Last Second (Live)
監製:李漢文@PingPung
Producer: Li Hanwen@PingPung
大地靜下 但求擁抱你一秒
The earth has calmed down, but I ask to hold you for a second.
海角枯乾 但求戀愛到破曉
The sea is drying up, but I ask to love until dawn.
淚水氾濫似浪潮
Tears flood like waves,
淚水淹沒那座橋
Tears drown the bridge.
你我至少 (愛過一秒)
At least you and I (loved each other for a second).
夕陽下臨別 但求聽到你講笑
Goodbye under the setting sun, but I ask to hear you laugh.
輕吻一秒鐘 未曾嗟怨太過少
A one-second kiss, never regretting it was too short.
若果愛亦會動搖
If love can also be shaken,
或許震撼過暴潮
Perhaps the storm has been shaken.
世界太小 (你最緊要)
The world is too small (you are the most important).
明天或許日出再沒法愛多一秒
Perhaps tomorrow's sunrise will never be able to love another second.
預早撥走鬧錶 喝令秒針永遠不准跳
Turn off the alarm clock in advance and order the second hand to never jump again.
臨天光一刻抱緊你 (愛到了最後時期)
At the moment before dawn, I hug you tightly (I love you until the last minute).
明天的地球都拋棄 (哭著吻別你)
Tomorrow's earth will be abandoned (crying and kissing you goodbye).
臨離開捨不得傷悲 來好好欣賞你
Before I leave, I can't bear to be sad. I will cherish you.
臨別至發覺你背面何樣美
Before I leave, I realize how beautiful your back is.
明天路軌裂開了注定與你分開了
Tomorrow the tracks will crack and you and I will be separated.
日出遇到大風抱實你恐怕你吹走了
When the sunrise meets the strong wind, I hold you tight, fearing that you will be blown away.
臨天光一刻送走你 (愛到了最後時期)
At the moment before dawn, I send you away (I love you until the last minute).
無呼吸亦無需空氣 (哭著吻別你)
No breath and no air (crying and kissing you goodbye).
連時光亦開始灰飛 人生中消失你
Even time begins to fade away, and you disappear from my life.
臨別至發覺這麽的需要你
Before I leave, I realize how much I need you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.