吳雨霏 - 海枯石爛 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳雨霏 - 海枯石爛




海枯石爛
Unbreakable
海枯石爛
Unbreakable
監製:Alvin Leong
Producer: Alvin Leong
孤單的一隻水母
A lonely jellyfish,
被困玻璃箱 擺設雖優雅
Trapped in a glass box, an elegant display,
記掛是以前活躍海裡
Longing for the days of swimming free in the sea,
大海的節奏 方適應牠
The ocean's rhythm was its natural way.
衝擊中 依照你方向
Swimming towards you, following your lead,
深海那麼深 你是我的營養
The deep sea, so vast, you are my nourishment,
即使海嘯湧上
Even when the tsunami strikes,
唯求活在你那雙臂彎就算會遭殃
I crave the safety of your embrace, even if it brings chaos.
只要游向你那天邊海角
As I swim to the ends of the earth,
管不了遙遠世界很動盪
The distant world's turmoil fades away,
即使會困在湖泊 多得你來搜索
Even if I'm trapped in a lake, you'll find me,
願以後浸在你這個海 無從分開
I'll forever bask in your ocean, inseparable.
很慶幸 活在你藍海洋
I am eternally grateful, swimming in your vast blue sea,
如人海 是多麼險惡
Compared to the treacherous human world,
浸沒世上 唯獨你可永恆付託
Only in your depths do I find solace and trust,
在你水溫 令我此生寄託
Your warm embrace gives me purpose and a home.
養份中使愛健全
You nourish my love,
人海再冷 仍然熱暖
Even in the coldest of oceans, you bring me warmth,
巨浪與暗湧未間斷
The waves and undercurrents may rage,
就算死 亦要並存
But even in death, we shall remain together.
游向你那天邊海角
As I swim to the ends of the earth,
管不了遙遠世界很動盪
The distant world's turmoil fades away,
即使會困在湖泊 多得你來搜索
Even if I'm trapped in a lake, you'll find me,
願以後浸在你這個海 無從分開
I'll forever bask in your ocean, inseparable.
醜惡是為盛世填海洋
The world's ugliness fills the ocean,
連垂死 亦不知不覺
Yet I am oblivious to its depths,
有日世上填盡了海 我們落泊
One day the ocean will overflow, and we will be lost,
是你水溫 令我在愛海 發覺很廣博
But it is in your warm embrace that I have found my true home.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Vincent Chow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.