吳國敬 - 天煞孤星 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 吳國敬 - 天煞孤星




天煞孤星
The Unlucky Star
夕德辉黄拉阔创作人音乐会
Twilight's golden hues stretched across the concert hall as a solitary musician graced the stage.
雨扑到我衣襟都不敢贴近
The relentless rain that drenched my clothes dared not draw near.
横流成河乱我心
It flowed like a river, stirring turmoil within me.
抬头明明尚要采一片云
My gaze lifted, still yearning for a wisp of cloud to embrace,
回头但见雪落无痕
But turned to find only the snow falling, leaving no trace.
擦过我那身影生死不过问
It brushed past my form, indifferent to life or death.
红尘茫茫白发生
In this vast expanse of life, my hair turned white.
来来回回命里咄咄逼人
Time and again, destiny relentlessly pursued.
碎了掌风摧了情份
Winds shattered, devotion crumbled.
天煞弄人大海不能容
Heaven's mischief played out, and the ocean denied me refuge.
头上那颗孤星身上种
A solitary star hung heavy upon my head.
谁愿注定做英雄
Who would willingly embrace the hero's fate?
留在孤独长空
Forever stranded in a solitary expanse.
天阔地遥命中不能容
Heaven and earth vast, destiny unyielding.
头上这天煞孤星别碰
Beware the unlucky star that crowns my head.
决了雌雄斩了彩虹
Victors vanquished, rainbows severed.
不见英雄
The hero vanished.
欢迎您的光临
Thank you for joining us.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.