吳業坤 - 無價 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳業坤 - 無價




無價
Priceless
誰跟我數無盡的星閃閃 陪我到倦透入眠
Who will count with me the endless sparkling starsTo accompany me till I am tired and fall asleep
勤勞無微三餐不欠 有你打點
Diligent and caring, three meals are not missedWith you taking care of me
曾經怕醜沈默的小伙子 離開班房先開竅
Once a shy and quiet boyLeaving the classroom and started to grow up
如何成才都不緊要 你愛我開朗笑
How to succeed doesn't matterAs long as you love my cheerful laughter
這光景 這風景 太多變化
This scene, this viewChanges too much
憂心的 孤單的 再不要怕
Worried, lonelyDo not be afraid any more
承擔起 這一家 你可抖一下
To support this familyCan you bear the responsibility
你只要有我在 放心我會盡力 好嗎
As long as you have meDon't worry, I will try my bestOkay?
誰跟我講無論多麼辛苦 毋放棄自己天賦
Who told me no matter how hard it isI should never give up my gift
旁人如常不怎在乎 有你安撫
Others may not careBut you always comfort me
曾經你手臂抱起他歸家 而家他已長高啦
You used to carry him home in your armsAnd now he has grown so tall
年輪如常光陰轉眼 到我要寵你啦
Time flies and I should spoil you now
這光景 這風景 太多變化 憂心的 孤單的 再不要怕
This scene, this viewChanges too muchWorried, lonelyDo not be afraid any more
成長於 這一家 你可抖一下 有我撐起你好嗎
Growing up in this familyCan you bear the responsibility?I will support youOkay?
這心境 經得起 更多變化 灰心的 悲觀的 已不再怕
This state of mindCan withstand more changesDiscouraged, pessimisticNot afraid any more
同分享 開心的 切膚為無價
To share happinessIs priceless
你只要有我在 放心我會盡力 好嗎
As long as you have meDon't worry, I will try my bestOkay?
La la la la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la laLa la la la la la la la la la
談往事 公園中 我跟你喝茶 盼我一天成家嗎
Talking about the past in the parkDrinking tea with youHoping that I can get married one day
奔波中 不擔心 更多變化 只懂得 一天天 更寵你呀
In the hustle and bustleNot worried about more changesOnly know thatI will spoil you more and more
同分享 憧憬的 切膚為無價 放心我會盡力 好嗎
To share aspirationIs pricelessDon't worry, I will try my bestOkay?
多感激 多珍惜 你的愛無價 有天好好享福 好嗎
So grateful, so cherishYour priceless loveOne day we can enjoy our lifeOkay?





Writer(s): Ying Qi Feng, Kar Chun Fung, Ye Kun Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.