吳浩康 - 前戏 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 前戏




前戏
Foreplay
前戏(粤)
Foreplay (Cantonese)
我的好你看不到
You can't see how good I am
而他很坏为何愚昧地当宝
While he's so bad why do you foolishly think he's precious?
看到他向你讨好
He ingratiates himself with you
常玩魔术连场大话变得到
Always playing tricks, his string of lies gets you
你怎可当真随便跟他热吻
How can you take it seriously and casually make out with him?
我怎可放心
How can I feel at ease?
沉迷便爱惜沉闷便抛弃
Indulge and cherish when in love, discard when bored
他爱玩游戏谈心当是前戏
He loves playing games, using sweet talk as foreplay
谁愿为你死情深不过演戏
Who would be willing to die for you? Love is nothing but an act
烛光晚饭完了繁花也吐尽了
The candlelit dinner is over and the flowers have faded
够钟他放下你
It's time for him to let you go
你开始与他相恋
You start to fall in love with him
从不甘愿而葡萄实在太酸
Never willing to accept, but the grapes are too sour
某天他要说分开
One day he'll say he wants to break up
谁可忍耐谁人流泪未看开
Who can endure it, who will shed tears and not let go?
他最懂搅气氛随便跟他热吻
He knows best how to set the mood, casually making out with him
错得很要紧
It's a big mistake
谁人待你好为何望不到
Who treats you so well, why can't you see it?
他只爱玩游戏谈心当是前戏
He just loves playing games, using sweet talk as foreplay
谁愿为你死情深不过演戏
Who would be willing to die for you? Love is nothing but an act
烛光晚饭完了繁花也吐尽了
The candlelit dinner is over and the flowers have faded
够钟他放下你
It's time for him to let you go
太多把戏就怕他捉到你心理
With so many tricks, I'm afraid he'll get you
你看不清谁是真心
You can't tell who's sincere
爱惜你我不会做戏讨好你
I will cherish you, I won't play games to please you
(爱到死 HOO...)
(Love you to death HOO...)
谁人极痛惜从没有舍弃
Who cherishes you the most and never gives up?
他却玩游戏谈心当是前戏
But he plays games, using sweet talk as foreplay
如何代替他去张开我双臂
How can I replace him and open my arms to you?
烛光晚饭完了繁花也吐尽了
The candlelit dinner is over and the flowers have faded
也紧紧抱着你
I'll hold you tight






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.