吳浩康 - 百年孤寂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 百年孤寂




百年孤寂
One Hundred Years of Solitude
百年孤寂(粤)
One Hundred Years of Solitude (Cantonese)
未碰着你便渴望与你享受宁静
Before meeting you, I yearned to enjoy peace with you.
这信仰那要证据
This faith, what evidence does it need?
只要被承认
As long as it is acknowledged
未碰着你便渴望你送我掌声
Before meeting you, I yearned for you to give me applause,
或者能思念到的
Or something that could be missed,
就是一种实证
That would be a kind of proof.
相信可以遇到
I believe I can meet you.
存在百年留待一刹便注定
Existing for a hundred years, destined for a single moment.
我可以遇到我想的
I can meet the person I am thinking of.
就让生命完成生命
Let life complete life.
我信真的你完成我的
I truly believe you complete me,
就像丰盛祈求丰盛
Just as abundance prays for abundance.
我需要你的
I need you.
但是孤寂仍然孤寂
But solitude remains solitude,
天地还是灰的
The world is still gray.
偏偏更相信完美的
Instead, I believe in perfection,
唯有时间能证实有冥冥之中的
Only time can prove that there is something inevitable,
谁用疑虑和畏惧只用寻觅
Who uses doubt and fear to search?
唯有时间会悉穿要发生的
Only time will reveal what is going to happen,
或者世上全部美丽只等见证
Or perhaps all the beauty in the world is waiting to be witnessed.
就让生命完成生命
Let life complete life.
我信真的你完成我的
I truly believe you complete me,
就在一夜虔诚
In a night of devotion,
然后一起安息
And then we will rest together.
但是孤寂仍然孤寂
But solitude remains solitude,
天地还是灰的
The world is still gray.
偏偏更相信完美的
Instead, I believe in perfection,
唯有遇到你
Only by meeting you
能证明有的
Can I prove that it exists,
没有遇到你
Without meeting you,
都相信有的你
I believe that you exist.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.