吳浩康 - 給愛惜的人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 給愛惜的人




給愛惜的人
To the Loved Ones
一千分鐘工作時間
A thousand minutes of working time
多少天光早午夜晚
How many days of day and night
棲身於這不足六呎七吋的工作間
Nestled in this less than six feet seven inch workspace
收音機都聽到腐化
The radio has been corrupted
望著漸變暖的冰茶
Looking at the gradually warming ice tea
想到一晚風裡共某位最愛渡假
Thinking of a night in the wind with my dearest vacationing
是我瘋了嗎變打印機
Am I crazy to become a printer
都再印出已沒見舊友清單
All are printing out the old friends list that I haven't seen
加數機計不到公式去知道
Calculators can't calculate a formula to know
媽媽 還好嗎
Mom, are you okay?
普天工作裡有沒一剎為活著要好 抱住你愛惜的人吻一下
In all the work in the world, is there a moment to live well? To hold your loved ones and kiss
今天工作裡放任一下白日夢也好 你願意嗎
In today's work, is it okay to let go of some daydreams? Are you willing?
昨日害怕勒不到的身價
Yesterday I was afraid I couldn't earn a living
原來還可怕
It turns out to be horrible
家中的她己睡嗎
Has the one at home gone to sleep?
酒吧的好友悶嗎
Are my friends in the bar bored?
媽媽的湯己壞了嗎
Has Mom's soup gone bad?
手錶不懂加快時間
The watch does not know how to speed up time
就像被困世間
Like being trapped in the world
某個聽說青天都藍
Somewhere I heard that the sky is blue
並無黑色阿拉斯加
And there is no black Alaska
香煙都給嘴角焚化
Cigarettes are burned by the corners of my mouth
逐漸地見最愛某一天跟我分手說聲 請戒掉嗎
Gradually see the dearest one say to me one day, "Please quit?"
是我真太差
Is it really my fault
那杯咖啡是中四間的
The cup of coffee is from the middle of the fourth
友伴己忘記我嗎
Have companions forgotten me?
短訊的訊息裡通知我今晚
There is a message in a text message telling me tonight
媽媽病倒啦
Mom is sick
普天工作裡有沒一剎為活著要好 抱住你愛惜的人吻一下
In all the work in the world, is there a moment to live well? To hold your loved ones and kiss
今天工作裡放任一下白日夢也好 你願意嗎
In today's work, is it okay to let go of some daydreams? Are you willing?
舊日是你看得到的一切
In the past, you could see everything
現在還好嗎
Are you still okay now?
當天的她抱著嗎
Is she holding it that day?
親暱的好友在嗎
Are close friends still there?
媽媽 都長滿白髮嗎
Mom, is it full of white hair?
假使給經理罵懶
If the manager calls me lazy
一千噸工作未散
A thousand tons of work are not scattered
奔波的趕吃著午餐
Rushing to eat lunch
誰最念掛
Who misses the most?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.