吳浩康 - 繁星流动 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 繁星流动




繁星流动
Flowing Stars
我这晚细看长空 看过去杳杳无踪
I look into the night sky, and into distant obscurity
黎明来临前 有戚戚的心痛
Before dawn arrives, a heart stricken with sorrow
那个你爱似阵风 那个你扑向成功
The one you love like a gust of wind, that you rush toward success
这点点星空 可记录了轻与重
These stars can record trivialities and important events
哪个爱我最多 哪个我爱最多
Who loves me most? Who do I love most?
如今都不会有结果 在漆黑中飘过
Today, these questions have no answer. They drift away through the dark
来让我确认一点差错 想那最深刻痛楚
Let me confirm something, a definite mistake. I long to recall the most profound sadness.
在这天空之下我跟你相拥
Under this sky, I once embraced you,
同年同月造美梦
In the same month of the same year, we dreamed beautiful dreams.
Woo... 风吹到冻 磨练到孤身都不冻
Woo... The wind blows with a bitter chill. As I face hardships, I'm no longer afraid of being lonely.
几多冲动 几多看不懂 还恨老天在作弄
So many impulses, so many things I couldn't understand. I still feel resentful, as if heaven is making fun of me.
没有好好去留住你 停下来目送
I didn't try hard enough to keep you, so I stopped to see you go.
那个你太过热衷 我对你却那样松
You were always so enthusiastic, while I was so relaxed with you.
横蛮无情时 你哭泣都不送
When I acted wild and heartless, you wouldn't even cry.
那个你最惹狂蜂 我永远寄盼落空
You were the one who stirred up a wild swarm of bees, while I forever yearned for what was out of reach.
你却对我说 不要爱得惊恐
You told me, "Don't love me with fear".
哪里对错太多 哪里错过更多
Where there was too much right or wrong, where I missed more chances,
如今都不要看结果 在星空写清楚
Today, let's not dwell on the outcome; let's clarify it under the starry sky.
来让我确认一些经过 心里载得起更多
Let me confirm some memories, so that my heart can bear more.
在这天空之下我跟你相拥
Under this sky, I once embraced you,
同年同月造美梦
In the same month of the same year, we dreamed beautiful dreams.
Woo... 风吹到冻 磨练到孤身都不冻
Woo... The wind blows with a bitter chill, but I'm no longer afraid of being lonely.
几多冲动几多看不懂 无奈叹息没有用
So many impulses, so many things I couldn't understand. It's no use to sigh.
你似于天际陪伴我 流动如目送
You are like the sky that accompanies me, flowing like a sight for sore eyes.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.