吳浩康 - 自卑 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 自卑




自卑
Self Abasement
新曲+精选
New Songs + Best
讲你想 讲半天 又凭什么
Talking about what you want, talking for half a day, what's the point?
讲远景 讲到底 让人幸福
Talking about the future, talking about the end, making people happy
这期望 我不配去担当
This expectation, I'm not worthy of carrying
若面上偶然有些居丧
If there's a rare moment of dejection on my face
不必打探我
No need to ask about me
曾为谁孤单一个坐天光
Who I was lonely for, sitting alone until dawn
人前人后或者都不显眼
In front of people, or behind their backs, I'm not conspicuous
难怪每个夜晚 回家孤单进餐
No wonder every night I go home and eat alone
明明没气力发光 世界何来耀眼
When there's clearly no energy to shine, how can the world be dazzling?
我构造太简单
My makeup is too simple
流泪嫌未够凄惨
Crying is not enough to be miserable
无谓谈自己 只有自卑 属于我
It's pointless to talk about myself, only self-deprecation belongs to me
做不起讨好角色 期望谁发现爱惜我
I can't play the role of a pleasing character, hoping who will find and cherish me
其实凭什么资格无多
In fact, what right do I have?
相信恋爱不信可以被爱 心疼什么
I believe in love, but I don't believe I can be loved. What's the point of heartache?
习惯了孤单去过 不必高手教我
I'm used to being lonely, no need for experts to teach me
讲细心 讲信息 又凭什么讲到尾
Talking about being attentive, talking about information, what's the point of talking about it all?
讲到一百句 但是谁人
Talking a hundred sentences, but who
陪我在每夜说天气
Will accompany me each night to talk about the weather?
或者 悲哀到用笑声遮掩我未够好 不争气
Or, sadly, use laughter to cover up my inadequacy, my worthlessness
注定没缘分成大戏
Destined not to be a part of a big show
我就每日去饰演 单身好戏
I'll just play the role of a single person every day
MUSIC【送俾自己收听】
MUSIC [For my own listening]
MUSIC【希望可以快D揾到自己嘅心仪对象.哈哈.】
MUSIC [I hope to find my favorite person soon. Haha.]
MUSIC【TO广州市第66中学&广州大学城建学院所有朋友仔】
MUSIC [To all my friends at Guangzhou No. 66 Middle School and Guangzhou University City Construction College]
谈自己 只有自卑 属于我
Talking about myself, only self-abasement belongs to me
做不起讨好角色
I can't play the role of a pleasing character
期望谁发现爱惜我
Hoping who will find and cherish me
其实凭什么 资格无多
In fact, what right do I have?
相信恋爱不信可以被爱 心疼什么
I believe in love, but I don't believe I can be loved. What's the point of heartache?
习惯了孤单去过 没什么奖励我
I'm used to being lonely, no reward for me
无谓谈自己 只有自卑 属于我 WO 做不起讨好角色
It's pointless to talk about myself, only self-deprecation belongs to me. I can't play the role of a pleasing character
期望谁发现爱惜 六十岁也只得我
Hoping who will find and cherish me. Even at sixty, it will only be me
自己 得到什么
Myself, what do I get?
相信恋爱不信可以被爱 差了什么
I believe in love, but I don't believe I can be loved. What's missing?
习惯了孤单去过
I'm used to being lonely
不必双手 透我
No need to reveal me with both hands
MUSIC【TO马务学校、石井中学、广州市第66中学、广州大学城建学院】
MUSIC [To Ma Wu School, Shijing Middle School, Guangzhou No. 66 Middle School, Guangzhou University City Construction College]
MUSIC【AND.所有认识我嘅朋友收听.】
MUSIC [AND. For all my friends who know me.]






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.