吳浩康 - 難得 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 吳浩康 - 難得




難得
How Lucky
就怪這夜太過藍 藍得想去擁吻她
I blame this overly blue night. It makes me want to kiss her.
平日戀得很懶 火花很有限
Usually, I'm too lazy to love her, and our spark is limited.
就怪每日太過煩 煩得不想講說話
I blame each overly busy day. They make me not want to talk.
就算她在我家 忘記細緻看她一眼
Even when she's at my place, I forget to take a good look at her.
難得 她體恤我吧 忙得 疏忽戀愛嗎
How lucky that she understands my busyness and neglect.
男生 今天不夠當初可愛 她都忍了嗎
Even when I'm not as cute as I used to be, she puts up with it.
難得 她喜歡我吧 傻得 忠於戀愛嗎
How lucky that she loves me and remains loyal.
男生 很多虧欠 即刻要償還
I have a lot to make up to her.
牽過手也收過花 我或者因此怠慢
I've held her hand and received her flowers, but maybe I've taken her for granted.
欠了女朋友很多的燦爛
I owe my girlfriend so much love and joy.
心裡知我這個男友太差 在藍夜事實會變白
I know I've been a terrible boyfriend, but this blue night is making me see the light.
白到拋低一切 好好去陪她
I'm going to drop everything and spend time with her.
原諒粗心的我吧 難及她戀得偉大
Forgive me for being so careless. I'm not as great at love as she is.
若我今天不夠當初可愛 亦未後悔吧
Even if I'm not as cute as I used to be, you won't regret it.
難得 她喜歡我嗎 傻得 忠於戀愛吧
How lucky that she loves me and remains loyal.
若我很多虧欠 都可寬恕嗎
Will you forgive me for all the ways I've wronged you?
就怪這夜太過藍 藍得想起她那雙眼
I blame this overly blue night. It makes me think about her eyes.
平日睇得很慣欣賞得太慢
I've become too used to looking at her and not appreciating her enough.
若情節太大 但問題亦細 我愛得好嗎
Even if I'm too dramatic, the issues are small. Do I love her enough?
若是時日太大 但諾言極近要更愛惜她
Even if we've been together for a long time, my promises are never far away. I need to cherish her more.
就怪每日太過煩 煩得戀愛都懶
I blame each overly busy day. They make me too lazy to love her.
抽空去即興亦太難
It's too hard to make time for spontaneity.
就怪我要女生太承擔
I blame myself for depending on her too much.
難得她喜歡我 用心機感激吧
How lucky that she loves me. I'm going to show her my gratitude.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.